Part 39: The Plan

Percy's POV

The next day we went back home, to wait for the quest to start. It was like waiting for a bomb to go off, and everyone was tense and on edge.

We had the hour drive home first, which was in complete silence. Everyone sleeping or staring out the window.

When we arrived at the house all the kids went straight up to Zoe's room. Probably a meeting.

I saw Annabeth disappear upstairs and I went to follow her with luggage.

She was standing outside Zoe's bedroom door, listening closely. Classic Annabeth. I quietly set down the luggage and went to stand beside her, listening closely.

I heard Zoe's voice saying, "Okay, first things first, who is coming?"

Charlie said, "Meredith said she was coming, and so did RJ."

Bianca, or Luke (A/N Sorry I messed up his name in the other chapter) said, " Me and Silena don't have anybody joining us, except for Elle and Arthor, a demigod from school."

I heard Zoe reply, "Okay, so we have 8 in all, which is not a bad number. Does everyone have their stuff packed so we can go at a moment's notice?"

They all nodded.

Charlie spoke up, "The last thing we have to do is plan."

Silena said, "Yes, we do, but we don't even know who our enemy is."

Bianca said, "We don't, that is right, but we can make a list of the possible enemies."

Each person slowly listed off a few, including Kronos, Gaea, and so many more it was hard to believe that we had made so many enemies.

They had one last thing to plan though. "We have to be ready on my birthday night, so everyone should be here with their supplies." Zoe said.

Everyone nodded, determined to fix their lives.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!

-Author