𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅

WARNING ⚠️

This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sensitive topics.

RATED 17+

Warning; Not Properly Edited.

Aria

These are for you." I gasped and saw him holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Wow...thank you Tyler. They are so pretty." I kissed his cheeks and took it from him.

"Not like you." I felt blood rushing over to my cheeks.

"Oh..stop it Tyler." I hit him lightly on his chest and he laughed.

I walked to the kitchen to get a vase to put them in, and he followed walking behind me.

"Are your parents home?"

"No, they're still at work. You know how busy they are." He nod. I found an empty vase, put the flowers in and poured a bit water so they don't wither anytime soon.

"That means we have the house to ourselves." He grins.

"Totally." I giggled.

He came behind me and put his hands on my waist, he kissed my neck and nipped on it. I bet it surely leave a hickey.

I felt tingles all over my body. "Tyler" I breathed out.

"I miss you Aria." I turned and faced him, my movement sure caused my bum to rub on his pants.

"You keep teasing me by doing all these stuffs." He groaned and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I miss you too Tyler." I placed my hands
on his left cheek as I stare into his eyes. Tyler was about 6'1 and I was 5'8, I really love his height.

"I know." He stared at my lips, his face came closer to mine.

I felt his lips brush over mine, he started nibbling on it gently before he got rough showing his dominance over me, I responded to the kiss but I was no way winning over him like always.

He placed his arm on my back and the other on my waist. His hands suddenly went lower and pressed my bum and grabbed it harshly, I gasped and that allowed him in my mouth. He carried me up and placed me on the counter.

His hands started roaming all over my body, he loved from my lips and latched his mouth my neck causing me to tilt a bit and let out a shaky breath.

He continued with his work and his hands moves up to my breasts and pressed it. I gasped and became more nervous at what was happening.

I pushed him a bit. "No, Tyler. I'm not ready." I breathed out.

He groaned and stopped kissing my neck, but never removed his hand from my breast. "Aria, don't you trust me?" He asked. His eyes were filled with lust and looked like he could take me any moment.

"I do, I'm just not ready." I spoke to him softly and rubbed his cheeks.

"Well how do we solve my problem?" He says frustrated.

Confused. "What problem?" He gave me a look that had "seriously?", he looked down and I followed his gaze to see he had an erection.

Wow

I gulped. "I don't know, you could shower in my room." I suggested.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever, take me to your room." He took me off the counter, I held his hand and we walked into my room.