25

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

I guess I overreacted, I mean, I did have a tight grip on her face. What is wrong with me? I promised myself I was going to change, be a better man, and cherish her as no one has.

Perhaps, I am just like my father. No! I am not! Am not that ruthless monster. I need to make things right. After all, Aria is going to be the mother to all my children, and most importantly, my darling wife.

"Stop the car." I commanded my driver.

He stopped the vehicle in front of a flower shop. A gift for my dear wife, who is everything to me. At this moment, I feel like nothing can go wrong. She loves flowers, so what would be more romantic than a bouquet from me?

"Good day, what kind of flowers can I get you? We have different kinds of roses and orchids." the sales girl asked.

"I want something special today, something that will stand out. I made my wife angry at me earlier today, and I don't know how to make up for it. Can you help?"

"Of course. Let's see... what do you think about this one?" she said while pointing at a rose.

"That is perfect, but I want some blue in there as well."

"You got it!" she answered and then went back to the cashier counter.

I paid for the flowers and left the store smiling, knowing that I had made everything right.

When I returned home, I saw Aria standing by the window, looking down. Seeing her upset makes me a little nervous, but I have no choice.

I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug. "I brought this for you. I'm sorry, baby. I overreacted."

She turned around and stared at me for a long moment. Finally, she broke the silence.

"What happened to you? Why are you so different? You used to love me unconditionally, now you treat me like dirt!"

Tears started forming in her eyes, they held pain. And it truly hurt me to see her like this, I hated it.

"Baby, please forgive me. I promise you that I will change and we'll start loving each other again. I will even try to be more romantic and show my love for you every single day. Please forgive me."

Aria looked at me with tears running down her cheeks. This is the worst situation ever. I am engaged to a woman who hates me, and I have to fix this relationship. I will make her fall in love with me unconditionally, just like I did when I first met her.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deeply, caressing her body. I felt her stiffen against me, but she soon relaxed into me. Her hands were on my chest, and she began massaging my muscles. I could feel her heart beating fast in her chest, and her breathing became faster. It was obvious she liked what she was feeling.

I put my hands under her dress and rubbed her bare bottom, making her groan in pleasure. This is what Aria likes, and I knew she loves it. My fingers found her wet pussy lips and I began rubbing them slowly.

"I'm sorry if you're still mad at me. I want us to be together forever, have many kids, and live happily for the rest of our lives."

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Next day

He brought me flowers, thinking it will fix the past, but I'm no fool. I know better. I know not to trust any of his antics.