𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.

Before you get started.

Please check out my Instagram. Let's interact there as well. 🥰

(I am literally pleading, please follow me on Instagram)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I am literally pleading, please follow me on Instagram)

-Excuse for any grammatical errors.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Growing up, I had always felt the love and comfort from both my parents. They never made me feel left out, even if it was to play silly games with me.

I always felt grateful for having such incredible parents, I had taken it upon myself to make sure they are well taken care of, when I'm much older.

I wouldn't want to be like one of those bratty children that put their parents in a care home. That is so horrible.

"Baby, we were involved in an accident!!!" My Mother cried out loud.

My heart broke at her statement, I felt my legs go wobbly as I fell onto the floor. I was shattered at what I had previously heard.

***

The past minutes felt like hours, each seconds matched my heart breaking bits by bits. I was at the hospital, watching my mom breaking down to her lowest. This was the worst I had ever seen her be.

As I tried to calm my mom down, I was unsuccessful at my attempts, because I too was crying. We both had ourselves, the only one left out was my dad, and here he was, laying critically in the ICU, with doctors trying to save his life.

Of course my mom suffered a few injuries, but it was nothing compared to my Fathers'. She had a few scratches, a cut on her forehead and a few injures that had bandages on.

As I shifted towards my mom and placed her head on my shoulder, and gently brushed her hair and whispered some words of comfort, a doctor walked towards our direction.

My mom immediately got out of my embrace and stood up, causing me to stand as well.

"Hello, I am Nurse Sandra. I am guessing you are family to Mr Smith right?." She asked. She had a neutral expression and I couldn't tell if the surgery went well.

"We are." My mom and I answered simultaneously.

"Good. The doctor has news on how the surgery went, follow me, that way I can take you to her office." She replied.

Nurse Sandra turned her back and we walked behind her as we held each other's hands. I silently prayed for everything to be alright and that the surgery went well.