16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

"Open your eyes, baby girl. You deserve no sleep, not after what you did." A voice spoke and soon after the victim felt a stinging sensation right on her face, causing her to jolt awake.

"Please, no more." She begged. She was tired, aching all over her body. But as always, he never listened. It seemed as though she was talking to herself.

"No more, you ask." He let out a menacing laugh.

He gripped her chin tightly. "You of all people should know that doesn't mean anything to me. But, you're fucking dumb."

"Please..." A lone tear trickle down her face. She would do anything to stop this, to end this forever

He clenched his jaw and took a handful of her hair in a tight grip, causing her to let out a whimper.

Tyler drags her across the cold floor, away from the little mattress to a more colder room. She felt shivers run down her spine, without a doubt, she was scared witless of what he had in mind for her.

He had his way with her a few hours ago, leaving her all sore and weak. He did not stop till he was satisfied with his dirty acts.

She was also starving, hungry for food and thirsty. Tyler had not fed her in two days, neither had he given her some water.

Aria had no clothing either, she was stark naked as the day she was born. It also didn't help the fact that, the room was cold and was constantly shivering, craving for some warmth.

He speaks. "You know, this would not be happening if you didn't get rid of my baby. I had always wanted a child with you. Why do you think we keep making love almost every time we meet?"

Her eyes widened at the words of truths he uttered from his mouth. She had thought about that in the past, but she wasn't certain. She assumed it was only for his sick sexual pleasures, but now she realizes it was way more than that.

Tyler kept on staring at her waiting for reply, but she never uttered a word.

"You're not going to say anything? Not after you killed my child? After the countless number of times we made love to have him?" He shouted, causing her to jolt.

She suddenly felt a wave of anger at his choice of words.

She chuckled. "Made out of love you say, funny could you say that." Aria spoke slowly in low toned voice.

"Did you just laugh at me?"

"Yes, I did." She answered.

Aria knew she was fucked, but it didn't matter, it wasn't like he was not going to beat the shit out of her like he did a few hours ago.

"You do have a death wish, don't you? You kill my baby and now, here you are, talking back at me. I could kill you right now, you know that right."

"I know that. And I also know that YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTARD." Aria shouted out.

Tyler was stunned, he wasn't expecting her to lash out at him like that. This wasn't the first time she had lashed out at him, it first happened at the hospital and the second one, happening now.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me right." Aria says, in a bitter tone and full of hate.