30.

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I looked at the familiar room. The same room that reminds me of memories I want to erase from my brain forever. I felt myself shiver in fear as he led me to the bed to have a seat.

"Love. Do you know how crazy I went when you left me?" He questions, rubbing on my hair softly.

I continued crying as I had no boldness to answer his question. I felt like he is going to hit anytime soon.

He exhaled and kept his hand to himself. "Well, I won't be surprised if you didn't know. Now be a sweetheart and tell me where your dull headed friend is."

My heart skipped a bit, I shook my head negatively. He stared for a few seconds and bursted out laughing.

He stood up from the bed and gave me a scary look that sent shivers down my spine. "Aria, do you really think I'm joking? Tell me where Grace is?"

"No. I won't tell you. Even if I know where she is, I won't tell you. I will not let you put her in harms way."

His jaw clenched. "For fuck's sake Aria! She took you away from me. I was miserable! I felt like my life was falling apart, I lost control of myself and almost killed everyone around me! Remember I have your parents with me, I hope you haven't forgotten about that. If you don't tell me where Grace is, you would not like what will happen next."

"Please no!" I begged. "Don't do anything to them. I promise you I don't know where she is. Please don't hurt my parents."

"I'll find her, and I will make her life a living hell. I mean, I already had messed Tobias up, Grace will be nothing compared to that."

Oh, no. Please not Tobias. I hope he is okay.

"Why? Why would you do that? You're hurting me so much! Why would you hurt my best friend?"

"She caused me pain, and now, it's her turn to feel pain."

Tyler suddenly grabs a fistful of my hair gripping it tight, which I immediately tried to remove his hand from my hair. I felt pain radiating across my scalp. "Tyler please-"

He interrupted me. "Shut your mouth. Why the hell did you leave me? Didn't I pamper you enough? Is my love not enough for you? Tell me why?"

"You're hurting me! Take your hands off." I continued sobbing.

"Answer me now!"

"I am sorry! I won't do that anymore."

"Lies. Those are lies! You're fucking lying to me! Do I look like a joke to you? You will never leave me! You are mine! You've been mine since the day I set my eyes on you, on that road. You're never leaving me! You get that?" He said in a loud tone.

I nodded.

"Words." He demanded.

"Yes. Understood." He smiled and released my hair from his grasp.

I rubbed my head, slightly massaging it as I was still feeling the pain. The room was quiet, and you can only here me sob, and Tyler not taking his eyes away from me. He was watching my every movement like a hawk.

He broke the silence. "Do you know what we're having?"

I shook my head negatively in response. "No."

"When is the due date?"