22.

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

"Why the hell are you not getting pregnant? I've fucked you long enough to get you pregnant!" Tyler screamed to my face.

I felt my heart beat rapidly, almost as if it was going to come off my chest. I'm so scared, he looks like he could hit me any moment from now.

I sobbed. "I don't know. Calm down please, you're scaring me."

He exhaled and stared at me for a few seconds. "Aria, I want a baby. I want to see you swollen with my child in you, don't you get it?"

I started. "But, you promised we wouldn't try for another child now, considering what happened months ago."

He looked at me like I was saying rubbish. "I'm aware of that. You should have recovered by now, do you not want a child with me, Aria?"

I shook my head immediately. "No, Tyler, I don't want that right now."

He growled and grabbed my hand. "You will. You will give me one, I swear on our love, you'll conceive and give birth to a healthy little baby."

"Tyler" I whimpered. He lifted himself up from the bed and stood before me.

My eyes were wide open as he brought his face closer to mine. His hot breath fell onto my lips, making me shiver.

"Or what? What would happen then?" I dared to ask.

The room seemed to be spinning around me. I couldn't stand him at that moment. I knew that he wanted to hurt me, but I didn't think that he'd go this far. I opened my mouth to say something when he kissed me with such force it made me lose my balance.

When he finally broke away from me, he turned his back to me and walked out of the bedroom without saying anything more.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. My hands were shaking as I undressed and stepped into the shower. As soon as the water poured over my body, I felt relieved. It helped to wash away some of the pain I felt inside.

Afterwards, I took a long bath, cleaning myself until I was completely clean.

As I dried myself, I thought about what Tyler said to me. I knew he wanted a baby, but I still didn't understand how he could say those things to me. The way that he threw them out there, like they were just a casual remark.

'I'm going to give you a baby, Aria. You will conceive, and give birth to a healthy little baby.' That's what he said. Did I imagine it, or did he really say all that?

I headed out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I searched through my clothes and found one that I liked. A blue skirt and black t-shirt combo. I put it on and stepped into my slippers.

'I need someone to talk to who will help me sort this mess out,' I told myself.

I went to my phone and called the only person I could think of; my best friend, Grace.

"Hey, Grace! How are you doing today?"

She giggled and replied, "Great thanks. So, what's up with you?"

I sighed, "I'm okay, why wouldn't I be though? Everything is great."

Grace sighed. "Yeah, sure it is. I feel like you're hiding something from me."

I laughed nervously. "What makes you think that?"

"Just a feeling."

"I wish I could tell you what's going on, but I can't."