23.

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

It's been two months since that day, and Tyler has not let me rest at all. We do it everyday, the only time I had to rest was when he is at work.

He's been so desperate, and he bought packs of pregnancy test kit for me to use.

He kept on insisting that the results will be positive. And everytime it comes out negative, he would get disappointed again and again.

I'm growing tired of this. My body feels like its being used by him, and I want this to stop already. But right now, his dick is inside me.

"Get ready baby" he said as he grabs my hair and forces himself in. His cock is so big, and I can't help but moan with pleasure. "You're going to be a mommy soon."

I can feel myself getting wetter down there, and I don't know if it's because of his dick or the thought that I could be pregnant.

"Oh god! Yes!" I yelled as he started pounding harder into me.

In no time, we both climaxed together. It was nice to just forget everything else for a while. I need to focus on something else than what's happening between us. I needed to think about the future, and I wanted to do that before thinking about anything else.

After fucking each other silly, Tyler got dressed and told me to go sleep. He's always saying how exhausted he is from working all day. This is the first time I've seen him this tired, and I know why.

He's probably stressed about the pregnancy test. He wants to make sure that it will come out positive, and I wonder how long it'll take for him to accept the idea that, I don't want to have a baby.

Next day.

The next morning, we went to the doctor to confirm if I am pregnant or not. They took my blood, urine, and gave me a physical examination.

The whole process scared me, I hope it comes out negative, I'm not ready at all. What annoys me, is that fact that, I do not have a say in all this.

After an hour, they came back to us, and told us the result of the pregnancy test.

I couldn't believe it, I really wasn't expecting this. My heart skipped a beat as I heard those words. I was so scared and nervous right now.

"Congratulations" the doctor said as she smiled at me. "You are two weeks pregnant."

She handed me a small envelope with the details of my pregnancy. She also added that this will be a normal pregnancy, with no complications whatsoever.

Tyler was happy about this, and immediately hugged me tight.

"Thank you God, thank you." he cried while kissing my forehead.

I stayed quiet, and looked away. The tears were already falling from my eyes as I tried to control myself.

What am I supposed to do now? I can't have a baby, I don't want one. Why is this happening to me?

"Are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." I answered as I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Okay then, let's schedule your next visit here. You'll need to come in every week or two until the second trimester."

"Okay," I agreed.

When we got home, Tyler began to inspect my body closely. He even touched my tummy, and felt it.