29.

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

As I lie on my bed, my mind keep going back to what the doctor had said earlier this morning. He told me everything is okay with the baby, and that the child will be here soon. How am I going to take care of a child I feel no connection or whatsoever with?

I placed my hand on my belly and rub in circles, and sighed. I had always wanted to be one of those expectant mothers that will gasp and giggle when the child kicks, but in my situation, I am reminded of how the child came to be. I know it's not the child's fault, but I can't help it.

I happened to fall in love with a wrong person, and have my entire life ruined, simply because I said I was not ready to go further in our relationship. Sometimes, I do wonder how my life would have looked like if I had said yes to him that night. Would I ever come to the realization that, Tyler is a psychopath and a wolf underneath a sheep's clothing? Or the fact that he manhandles people and treat them like nothing?

The doctor wanted to tell me what the child's gender was, but I stopped him right before he could utter a word. If it's a boy, would he turn out to be just like his psychotic father? Or a girl, and turn out to be as miserable as I am?

No matter how hard I tried to keep my off my situation, one thought lead me back to everything, so it becomes entirely impossible not to think about everything.

"Aria. Aria?" A voice startled me. I placed my right hand to my chest and exhaled sharply, and took in deep breaths to calm my nerves.

"Why'd you barge in here without knocking Zayn?" I asked, feeling a bit calm.

"I did knock, but you seemed like your mind isn't here."

I hummed. "Okay. Do you want anything?"

"Well, I've got bad news for you." I felt my heart skip a beat. Does this tragedy ever come to an end?

I felt myself tearing up. "What happened? Did something happen to Grace and her family? If anything happened to her, I'll blame myself for everything."

"No. Grace and her family are fine." my breaths slowed down. "But it's your parents."

I tensed at the mention of my parents, I quickly stood up from my bed. "What happened to them? Are they alright."

He exhaled sharply. "Tyler has them. He kidnapped and kept them in his house. I am sorry."

I felt myself fall slowly to the floor, I felt like crying my entire heart out. This is too much for me. I hear Zayn's footsteps coming closer to me. He came down to my level and rubbed my back gently, but I flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me!"

"I am truly sorry. I wished we kept them in a safe place, but Grace informed me that your parents knows nothing about what is happening to you-"

I interrupted him before he could speak any further. "That bastard. He wants me back. Take me to him, I need to save my parents." I said sobbing, and angry.

"But that will risk you-"

"I don't care if I am putting myself in danger by doing this. You need to take me back to him."

"Grace made me promise to keep you safe-"

I interrupted him, standing back to my feet. "I do not care what Grace thinks. You both don't know what Tyler is capable of. I have lived and slept with him under the same roof. You have to take me back."