𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉

⚠️𝒲𝒜𝑅𝒩𝐼𝒩𝒢 ⚠️

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓈𝑒𝓍, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝓉𝑜𝓍𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓈.

𝑅𝒜𝒯𝐸𝒟 𝟣𝟩+

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔; 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

He did it.

He raped me.

He took advantage of me.

It's all my fault.

I slowly sat up on my bed, my gaze went to the floor, my tattered clothe was laying there, my undies was placed elsewhere.

I stood up from the bed, the movement caused me to wince a little. I slowly walked into my bathroom and turn on my shower, I put it to a hot shower.

I stayed under the shower and sobbed, I could still feel his hands all over my body. I scrubbed my body roughly as the hot water was burning my body, I didn't care, all I wanted was to not feel his touch all over me.

I stopped after along time, I turned off the shower and went back into my room. I suddenly remembered my parents would be home anytime soon.

I would not like them to see me in this state, if they knew I was raped, they would see me as a disgusting child. A child who broke their trust.

I quickly picked up my clothes including the bedsheets which had a blood stain on it. I put it in a black nylon, tied it and hid it somewhere no one could ever find it.

I placed another bedsheets, cleaned my room, and quickly changed into a grey loose sweatshirt and pants. I looked at my face and saw my eyes was red, anyone could tell I cried.

I heard a car noise, making me realize my parents were home. I can't let them see me in a state like this.

It is better I stay locked in my room, I can't handle what they will say to me.

Third person point of view

The front door opened and Aria's parents walked in, closing the door behind them. They wondered why their beloved daughter would leave the door unlocked, as an intruder could easily walk into their home.

They feared something bad might have taken place and hurriedly walked towards the direction of their darling daughter's room.

Her mom, Jasmine, tried to open the door but found it locked. Jasmine's heart raced as she feared something terrible might have happened to her. Her husband, Albert was scared too.

Jasmine and Albert knocked on the door harshly and called out their daughters name repeatedly.

"Aria, are you in there?" Jasmine called out shakily.

"Yes, mom. I'll be out in a sec." upon hearing Aria's voice, her nerves calmed down.

After what seemed like a minute, Aria opened the door and her parents walked into her room. Jasmine quickly hugged her daughter tightly and took deep breaths as she began to calm down.