𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

I glare at her unconscious state on the floor, she looked so bloody and it irked me to the core.

Why did she have to make me take a trip down the memory lane? I never wanted to remember my dark past.

I wanted to forget everything. I wanted to let it go, but she just had to push my buttons.

I shook my head trying not to think about it, I looked back at her once more and left the room, and not forgetting to lock it.

She could plan to escape and leave me all alone. She can't leave me. I can't live without her. We were always meant to be, and that, is forever.

I will get a female doctor for my soulmate in a moment.

I exhaled as I sauntered my way to my study. I lazily sat on my chair and sighed.

It was never meant to be like this, not this way at all. Was I gradually becoming my father? No! I would never be that man! I am way better than him.

I opened the drawer and stared at the cancer stick neatly arranged there. I took out the whole packet, opened it and took out a single stick. I threw the packet on the table and opened another drawer to take out my lighter.

I lit the cigarette and inhaled the smoke deeply. I closed my eyes and opened them again to look at the smoke dissipating in the air. I saw my reflection in the glass and I didn't like what I saw.

I was becoming my father. What would my soulmate think of me? She would probably disgusted with me, given as she has never seen me smoke. I was treating her bad and pushing myself towards the grave. My grave. She would be all alone. No! That won't be happening.

I clenched my fists and threw the cigarette on the floor. I stamped it with my foot and opened the drawer to take out a new packet. I opened it and took out another cigarette. I kept staring at it for a few seconds before I decided to take it.

I lit the cancer stick, inhaled and exhaled the smoke. I closed my eyes, and let the smoke envelope my body.

Ah, this is too good. No wonder this sells well, I wonder what's in it.

I could feel the numbness in my body, and slowly my mind too. I opened my eyes and looked at the photo of the girl on the table, and smiled. I loved her, and I always will.

I took another drag and inhaled it. I exhaled the smoke, and closed my eyes. I was ready to go to my happy place.

I just have to let go of my past, I have to let go of all these bad thoughts and start a fresh life with her.

I have to ignore everything and just focus on her. I just have to let go of all my worries and just focus on her, I have to focus on my soulmate. I have to make her feel safe. I have to make her feel loved. I have to make her believe that I will never ever leave her.

I took another drag, then another one and another one till I was done with the whole cigarette stick.

I should call a doctor for my sweet angel, yes, I should do that. Wouldn't want her to die off and live me all alone on the earth.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें