𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.

The wait is finally over!

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Two months had passed like a blur. My father's condition got better and it was the only thing keeping me sane at the very moment.

That night, when Tyler took me away from the hospital, he brought me to his apartment. I had never been there before, as expected it was exotic.

Without wasting much of his time, he took me to his room and had rough sex with me over and over again.

It was very brutal, I screamed for him to stop but he never did. He turned deaf  ears to me, it got to a point where I stopped protesting and took in all the pain, waiting for it to all come to an abrupt end.

After he was done with me, he cuddled me and like always, ran his hands through my hairs and pecked my head.

Now here I am, seated on the toilet seat in my neighbors bathroom and recalled what Grace said to me yesterday.

Flashback

I was at Graces' apartment, her sister Giselle had left for work. Toby went to hang out with a few of his male friends. So, it was Grace and I, the only ones left in the apartment. It was our girl time.

I sat on Graces' bed, eating pancakes filled with maple syrup, it tasted too good. It was the second plate I was currently eating.

"Whoa. Easy there girl, you're eating like you had suddenly grown another stomach." I giggled at her statement.

"You can't blame me, it tastes so good." I say, taking the last bite of my pancake.

She laughed at me, after a few seconds of silence her expression suddenly changed. "What's wrong?" I asked, worried about what might be going on in her mind.

Grace had a serious expression on her face. "I've been wanting to ask about something."

"Which is?"

She took a deep breath. "Are you alright?" She asked, a worried look evident on her face.

I'm not alright Grace. I'm not. at all.

I faked a laugh. "Yes, I am. Why would you think I am not?" I questioned, hoping she doesn't notice the pretense.

"It's just that..." she paused and sighed. "It's just that you look stressed lately. And I know your parents were involved in a ghastly car accident that almost cost their lives, and that they are doing well now. Asides all that, you seem distressed about something. So, I ask again. Are you alright?"

Is this the point where I tell her everything and she tells me everything will be alright? But I am worried about her welfare.

"Just as you said, my parents were involved in an accident and almost died. That's all that has been stressing me, you know..." I paused as I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

The reality of losing both my parents suddenly dawned upon me. I couldn't fathom that, I almost became an orphan.

How would I survive in a cruel world all alone without my parents?

I continued. "The fact that I almost lost both my parents was so terrifying." Using my long sleeve top, I wiped my eyes and sniffled.

Grace pulled me into a warm hug. "I am so sorry for bringing out such a bad memory." She apologized.