15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

I could not sleep. It didn't help the fact that I was constantly turning every now and then. My thoughts was with Aria. I wondered if she had woken up now.

Her parents told me what happened, I was devastated. How was she going to react to losing her baby?

With a sigh, I came down from my bed, opened my room door and went into Giselle's room. Only to see her on smiling silly at her phone.

Looks like someone has a crush on someone. I smiled at the thought.

I cleared my throat causing her to jump a little and hide her phone behind her back.

"Hey there. Anything going on?" She asked with a small smile. Like I didn't just see her giggle while texting on her phone.

I smiled at her antics and sauntered towards her bed, and took my seat on it. "You know I saw you on your phone right? You keep behaving like a teenager."

She rolled her eyes at me. "I bet it was a male you were talking to, looks like someone had a crush." I teased her.

"Whatever." She cleared her throat. " So, why are you here?"

I frowned and let out a deep breath. "I can't sleep. I keep thinking back to Aria. I'm very concerned of her well being."

She sighed. "Come here." I crawled towards her and placed my head on her shoulder.

"I know she'll be fine. She is a strong girl, and if she can't fight her battles, I know you'll be there to help." She says assuringly. Her arms was tight around me, like a soft bear hug, and I knew I'll be okay.

"Okay." I replied in a low tone.

After a while on conversing and quiet moments, I could sense Giselle sleeping. I gently took my head off her shoulders and laid her on the bed softly. She is such a good older sister, I don't know what I would do without her.

I quietly walked out of the her room, closing the door behind me and walked towards the direction to my room.

As I entered my room, It was black pitch dark.

Weird. I rarely leave my room light off because I suffer from nightmares. Memories from the past still haunts me till date.

I cringed at the awful memories and I was undeniably sure I left my room-light on.

Someone could be here. It could be anyone. A serial killer. A rapist. Different scenarios ran in my head. I wanted to run back into Giselle's room but I held back.

She's asleep and has done so much for me. If there's anyone to be killed tonight, it has to be me. Not her.

I was frightened. I gulped and walked, using the wall as a guide to get to my switch. I smiled in victory as my fingers found it.

I waste no time in turning on the switch, I smiled as light was evident in my room. But the smile vanished as I saw who was on my bed.

It was someone I least expected.

And what the fuck was the person doing here!

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Life could be so funny.