26.

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

A smile is evident on my face as I stare at the beautiful flowers I had just gotten for my queen, Aria. I really can't wait to get married to her next month, it would be the best thing that will ever happen to me.

I can already imagine how our little family will be. Perhaps, after she gives birth to my child, we can go on to have two or three more or more than that. I've always wanted to have a large family.

I exhaled sharply and felt my heart beating fast, for some reason, I was nervous. It felt like something wrong was happening.

I calmed down a bit, not wanting bad worries to affect my mood. Aria would be so happy to receive these flowers. When she smiles, thanks me, I will get to have her in many ways.

It's like a reward.

As soon as we got to the house gate and entered the compound, I heard my driver curse.

"Boss, you need to see this. Dead bodies are laying everywhere. " he said with shock in his tone.

This is bad. I thought as I looked out of the window, seeing blood stains everywhere.

Aria. Shit! I got out of the car quickly, running towards the direction of my house door. As I open the door, I am greeted with more bodies laying dead on the floor. They were all killed by gunshots.

"Aria!" I shouted as I rushed into our bedroom to check on her. She wasn't there. My heart started racing faster.

"Aria, where are you?!" I ran back to the guest room, searching for her, but she wasn't there either.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Where the hell is she?

My mind started thinking about all the possibilities. What if she ran away? No, she won't do that to me. But what if someone has taken her? That is possible, too.

Then, I decided to check outside the house, hoping to find her somewhere, but no luck. All I saw were dead bodies.

"Aria!" I called out again, slowly walking around the compound, looking everywhere. I went inside the house, searching for any sign of her.

Damn it! Where the hell is she?

I clenched my jaw and called my aunt Hannah.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you? " she asked me, sounding cheerful.

"I am not okay." I answered her immediately. "I need your help, please."