𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

He withdraws and thrust back in causing me to scream in pain, he ignored and started thrusting in and out of me continuously. I wriggled out of hold as he held my hands above my head, but it made it so much worse as he held me tighter and thrust into me with much force.

His pace quickened, he groans and moaned as the pleasure coursed through our bodies. "Oh fuck you're tight, so fucking tight." He growls out.

This man, Tyler was raping me. My rapist is here, raping me on a bed that we had shared many times before. I wanted to cry out in anger, but instead I kept silent as he continued thrusting into me.

My back arched off the bed and I cried out in pain. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain. I thought I would be used to it by now, but I still felt sick to my stomach.

Tyler took hold of my hips and slammed into me again and again, each thrust harder than before. I squealed in pain as his cock plunged deep inside me. His breath came out in ragged gasps, and I could feel the tip of his dick rubbing against my prostate. It sent a jolt of pleasure straight to my clit, making me gasp loudly.

The sound of my desperate gasping filled the room, it echoed around me, filling me with shame. As I became more aroused, the pain grew less and less until eventually there was none.All I felt was the pleasure coursing through my body, I was on fire.

Tyler grunted and moaned as he slammed into me and I felt myself tighten around him. My walls clenching tightly around his shaft."Oh fuck," he groaned out.

I cried out as I felt my insides spasm around him, my walls squeezing and milking his dick. I screamed as I came hard and long. The pleasure was too much to bear, it rushed through my entire body. My toes curled and my body went rigid. My legs shook uncontrollably. I threw my head back and looked up at the ceiling.

I could see Tyler's eyes open wide as they stared down at me. He pulled out and climbed off the bed, throwing the condom away.

I felt an overwhelming sense of shame and disgust as I sat up and looked down at my naked body. I felt dirty and disgusted. This man has taken advantage of me, violated me. I turned my head away from him and tried to ignore the sound of his belt being unbuckled.

But all I could think about was how I had allowed this to happen. How I had let him do this to me. How I had not fought him off. I shivered as I heard the zipper of his pants come undone.

He moved towards me, unzipping his jeans. I closed my eyes and tried to block out everything that was happening. But when I opened my eyes he was standing over me, his pants dropped around his ankles.

"Get on your knees."

I didn't want to do this but I knew there was nothing else I could do. So, I did as he asked and crawled forward on my hands and knees.

Tyler grabbed my hair and forced me down onto my stomach. He gripped my waist and lifted my ass into the air, holding me steady as he pushed inside me. He thrust roughly into me, his dick rubbing against my prostate. I gasped from the pain, my body tensing up as his dick found its way deeper inside me.

I felt wetness dripping down my backside, I couldn't tell if it was sweat or tears. The pain was so intense I couldn't even keep my eyes open as I lay there.