Burnt Skies

Summary & Prologue

False Accusations. A marriage. A living hell.

_______ Be warned⚠️: This book is not for the faint of heart! Featuring dark love, sexual harassment, violence, toxicity, kidnapping, abduction, and captivity, this list contains twisted and steamy scenes with antiheroes that will keep you turning the pages.

Rosa is a young woman caught up in an unfortunate situation. She's been kidnapped by a powerful mafia crime boss and accused of committing serious crimes that she knows nothing about. Despite her pleas of innocence, the crime boss forces Rosa to marry him, trapping her in a life of misery, servitude, and daily mistreatment.

The Mafia Boss is a cruel man who likes to make his women suffer. He doesn't believe in love or romance, he believes in power and control. Through this marriage, he wants to prove he can break Rosa with one harsh act after another. How long will it take for her to surrender and submit completely? Will she be able to endure all his demands and abuse without running away from him? And most importantly, how much pain will she have to bear before she gives in?

This story follows Rosa, as she tries to escape from her terrible fate. But her captor has plans of his own...

Prologue

The light shined into my eyes as I opened them slowly. I was in a foreign place, and the air seemed thick with fear. I looked to my right, and there was a man, with a sinister look on his face. I knew what was coming. He grabbed me, and with a few words of hatred, he declared that I had taken something of worth from him, something he wanted and I had stolen it.

I struggled to get away, but this man was stronger than me. I tried to scream for help, but no one would come because they did not know where I was or who I was. No one could save me. The man raised his hand high and then brought it down on my head, striking me hard enough to knock me out cold.

This was a nightmare. A bad dream that would never end.

A/N: So excited about this.