24

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Ever since we found out I am with child, Tyler has spoilt me rotten. He's brought me flowers every day and he won't let me lift a finger around the house. Today is no different, he's been taking care of everything for hours just for me.

"Aria!" Tyler says as soon as I step through the door. His face lights up when he sees my baby bump. "You look amazing."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "Thanks babe" I reply. And suddenly, I feel like a cow in my maternity dress.

Tyler can tell something's wrong by the way I'm looking at him, so he takes hold of my hand and leads me into our bedroom.

Once there, he turns on the light and turns towards me. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Do you really think this dress makes me look fat?" I ask, crossing my arms over my stomach.

He laughs heartily and kisses my forehead. "No silly! You're glowing, not fat. Besides, it was your idea to wear that today."

That comment doesn't make me feel any better about myself. "It wasn't my idea. It was yours."

Tyler grins. "Whatever. Now come here." he says while pulling me closer to him.

We lay down on the bed and Tyler starts kissing me everywhere. I hate when he does this, he behaves like a dog in heat. Always wanting to have his way with me every single time.

"Stop" I say, trying to push him off me.

"Why? Don't you want me to?" He asks.

"No, I'm tired." I shook my head negatively.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm not tired. Besides, the doctor says its good for pregnant women." he replies, climbing atop me and making sure I know exactly what he means.

This is how we start every morning now. With sex, which isn't always bad, but sometimes I wish I could go back to just cuddling. Or maybe even having breakfast in bed would be nice.

"Just stop for once, I need a break. I'm tired of having sex with you all the time." I say as I managed to finally push him off me.

His facial expression changed. "You do not want to get me mad, Aria."

I shakily breathe and sat up. "Tyler please, just let this slide for once. I'm sick and tired of you wanting sex everytime. Aren't you tired? Don't you want to catch a break?"

"What's the meaning of this Aria? Do you not enjoy all the times I've had my dick in you? Just like I have mentioned, the doctor said it's good for pregnant women." I could notice him clearly getting annoyed.

"I didn't even want to get pregnant. You forced me!"

Tyler looks at me with anger in his eyes. "And when did I force you?"

"Well, you made me sleep with you more times that I can recall, before I even knew I was pregnant. You kept saying things like you wanted a baby and all that."

"So, you're telling me you don't love me anymore? That you don't want to be with me?" he clenched his jaw.

I'm scared of what will happen if I answer those questions.

"You're the only man I have ever loved, and you are the father of my child, that's enough reason to stay with you." I say, although I'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement.