05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

Warning ⚠️ : Not Properly Edited.

I will no longer put a warning sign, because I have  mentioned earlier that this book is 17+

Please vote.

-Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Flashback

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

We met on a fortunate day, or that's what I'd like to call it.  It was during summer break and I wanted to do something productive, and not stay idle at home.

It was sunny and it was a beautiful morning, more so, I was running late for my interview with a certain parent. I was going to try babysitting. I gave it a thought and decided it should be easy, seeing as I have a close relationship with children. Maybe it was because I was an only child.

My parents were a bit hesitant on allowing me to take babysitting as a job. They had always spoilt me and given me more than I ever wanted. They called me their miracle princess.

They would rather have me go out and have fun with Grace and Toby. But, I disagreed, and on seeing how strong headed I was about it, they gave in.

I was so excited to try it out.

I looked at my wristwatch, and saw that, if I don't get a taxi any moment from now, I would be late and that would put on a bad impression on my interview or possibly first day of work, if I get accepted.

As I was about to cross over to the other side of road, I saw my life flashing before me and waiting to get hit by the fast approaching car.

I cowered, and later stood up slowly as the car stopped right before me.

I calmed myself, taking deep breaths, and I thought this maybe a clear sign saying I should have listened to my parents.

I walked to the side of the drivers door and was about to knock on the window, and ready to give the person a lecture of a lifetime, but the door opened and a young looking man whom I would guess to be about 2-4 years older than I am, came out.

I was star-struck, he was good looking and tall, and for a moment I had forgotten all about what had happened.

"You almost hit me, I could have gotten injured and worst case scenario, I'd be dead." I exclaimed.

"I apologize for that, thank God I didn't hit you." His voice was deep and it was totally unexpected.

I guess there is nothing more to say since he had apologized.

"It is alright, but you need to be careful. Another person won't take this lightly and most likely press charges."

"I will. It looks like you're in a hurry to go somewhere, can I drop you off?" He asked.

Oh my, that's absolutely true. I am going to be super late.

"Don't bother about that, I can find my way there."

"Please I insist, at least to cover up for almost hitting you." He pleaded. I thought about it and I saw nothing wrong, I mean what's the worst that could happen?

I finally gave in. "Fine. I'll come with you."

"Thank you." He smiled, showcasing his perfect white set of teeth. His smile was to die for.