07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉

Not Properly Edited.

-excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote

Surprise!!!

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

My first encounter with Aria, was amazing, well I almost did kill her.  When the incident occurred, I was just going to apologize, and get it over and done with, quickly.

But, I couldn't, she was too beautiful to be ignored. I wondered, how could a person look this beautiful.

Her brown curls cascaded down her back. It made me want to touch it, feel and smell how soft it was. She has this pointed cute nose I'd like to touch, in overall, she looked stunning.

When she spoke to me, her voice wasn't like anything I had heard before. It was angelic and too lovely to be true. I was totally mesmerized by her, I knew I could not just walk away from her.

I had to drop her at her destined location, our conversations went smoothly, her reply was polite and made me realize I had just found a rare gem. A rare gem in a persons form.

And of course, I had to speak well of her to my aunt Hannah, she is my father's youngest sister. My aunt went through a divorce a year ago, her schedule got tighter and needed someone worthy to look after my cute cousin, not that she didn't trust her maids, but she wanted someone from a new generation.

I knew Aria was going to ace the interview, that I was sure of. She looks like a person you could easily trust and not let you down.

I got home and couldn't stop thinking about her. She was on my mind for a few days. I then made the decision to man up and talk with my aunt, to get her give me Aria's number.

Aunt Hannah was unwilling and hesitant on giving her contact. She did not like it when her employees relate with the family. She was hard to convince but I did it and she gave it to me.

Considering the fact that Aria was not going to be a long term worker like the others.

I was excited to have gotten her number and could not wait to text her. I was nervous at first, she was the first woman I'd ever had interest at.

With the help of my cousin, Brianna, I was able to give it a trial and it worked out great. I'd text her everyday and call sometimes, her voice was something I was always longing for. My friendship with Aria grew into love, love like nothing I had never experienced. It was pure love.

After a month and two weeks, I asked her the big question, a question I thought I was never going to ask. I asked her to be mine.

She accepted and I felt happy at heart, if she had rejected, I'd have taken some steps, steps she was not going to like. I was going to have her either ways but I was glad she took a yes for an answer. It made my heart skip a bit.

My cousin told me I was crazy for Arry, and I could not deny that. She wasn't lying, after all it  the absolute truth.

When Arry and I shared that blissful moment together, I felt complete. It was as if, the whole world stopped and we were the only ones left.

I hate that I had to show her my dark side but it didn't matter, she enjoyed it after all.  The way she would squirm underneath me and moan, it drove me insane.

Before our first moment together, the way she was dressed in a perfect blue gown made me go crazy and I couldn't restrain myself. That dress, It made her look so tempting. She looked like an angel, an angel waiting to be tainted.