28.

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

I thought calling Tyler a crazy ass person would be a perfect way to describe him, but I was wrong. He is a real definition of a psychopath. I never thought he would go as far as wrecking my entire home, to the point we can't live there anymore . I mean, I did except him to act out, but not this far.  Goodness, I can't even imagine what would have happened if we were at home in that moment.

I keep thinking about how Aria was holding up before Zayn and his men rescued her. She must have gone through hell, I can not imagine living under the same roof as my rapist. Either way, I am glad she's safe. She likes going to the beach, I hope she enjoys where she is at.

"Grace, how are you holding up?" My beloved sister, Giselle asked. I stared blankly at her, and all I could feel is pure guilt.

I know she must be very mad and angry at me, but there's certainly nothing she could do to stop me from saving my best friend.

"Giselle, I know you're mad at me." I say in a low tone.

"No, I am not. Well, a bit. It's nothing you should worry your pretty head about." She replied with a small smile.

I exhaled sharply. "I am sorry, there was literally nothing I could do about it. I know I literally just ruined all the hard work we put into the apartment, and now it's all gone. But I had no choice, going to the police was a pointless decision. I know I just jeopardize our lives, but you have to understand that, she is my friend-" My voice cracks as I broke down in tears. "-my friend and I can not leave her in a place like that. I am sorry."

My sister sighed. "Come here." I stood up from my seat, walked to her bed and sat closer to her. "I know you did all this for your friend." She pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay. Don't cry, what has happened, has happened. There's no use crying over it and, as for me getting mad at you about it, is absolutely pointless. You can stop crying okay? Wipe off those tears, you look so ugly." I could help but giggle.

I did as I was told. "So you're not mad at me?"

"Uhm, like I said earlier, just a little. But I'll get over it." I nodded and replied. "Okay. I am still sorry about that."

"Stop apologizing-" A tiny voice interrupted our conversation. "Gracieeee, come." My baby Stepbrother called out to me.

Giselle and I still have a hard time accepting the fact that my mother has another child. It was totally unexpected, but it's not like there was anything we could do about it. We just have to, try to accept our reality. A reality that we did not want.

"Well, go answer your mothers' child Grace." My sister said, getting up from her bed and making her way toward her bathroom.

"He is your stepbrother too!" She shook her head and replied back. "Well, not yet. Don't let him in my room."

I totally understand why Giselle is like that. She has gone through a lot in her childhood days, and I see how stares at our mother with Gavin, our stepbrother. I know she wishes for a relationship with our mother, but too bad things don't go how we want.

I quickly cleaned my face with my sleeve and practice a smile before leaving Giselle's room.

"Graceeee" Gavin screamed out loud. Just as I was about to reply, Giselle spoke. "Do not let that child in here, I mean it."