27.

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I felt air blowing wildly through my window, causing me to wake up. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was only 3:45 a.m., so I didn't think anything of it until I hear a noise that lasted for a few seconds. The room is dark and I could barely see anything.

I lay there with my eyes wide open listening for any more movements, but nothing else happens. I get up from bed and walk over to the window, taking a peek outside. The moonlight allows little light for me to see a bit, but I don't see anyone. It must have been an animal or something because I never hear any noises around this time of night anyway.

I step back into my room and try to go back to sleep when suddenly the door opens. My heart starts beating fast and I jump a little. I look toward the direction of the door and see an outline of someone standing there. They are dressed in all black like a ninja.

"Who are you?" I whisper loudly as I slowly back away.

The person doesn't answer, they just start walking towards me. As they get closer, I can make out their face. It's the man who has made my reality a living nightmare, someone whose face I never want to see ever again.

It was Tyler.

"Hello Princess, I thought I would never see you again." He grins evilly.

"Why are you here and how did you find me?" I asked in a shaky tone.

"You know why I'm here, and by the way, do you not miss me? Because I have missed you so much." he says, his voice is cold and calm, yet filled with evil intent.

"No. I do not miss you." I say confidently.

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "Not true love. You miss me. Don't lie to yourself." He whispers in my ear.

My body starts shaking as I try to pull away from him. "Let go of me, you're hurting me!" I scream. But it does no good as his grip tightens even more.

"Yes, I am hurting you. Because I will always hurt you. You deserve it. How dare you run away from me? You left me completely heartbroken and now, I will punish you for it."

Suddenly, his hand wraps around my neck and I feel myself start to blackout as I begin to pass out.

"Please... don't kill me please!" I cry out weakly.

"Just be quiet and die, this is your punishment for leaving me." he laughs wickedly.

Before I knew it, I jolt awake in my bed. I sit up quickly, looking around frantically. I check the windows and doors, making sure there isn't a sign of him in my room.

My door suddenly opens, and zayn barges in, causing me to jump a little. He looked ready to kill someone.

"You okay?" He asks as he takes in my disheveled appearance. "I heard you scream, are you alright?" I felt surprised.

"Yeah, just some nightmares. I am sorry if I disturbed your sleep."

"Not at all. I was wide awake when I heard your voice. It's okay to have nightmares, if you don't mind would you like to talk about it?" He suggested, sitting at the edge of my bed. Just looking at him makes me feel embarrassed, but I guess there's nothing wrong with telling him what I dreamt about.