𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.

Not Properly Edited.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I was dumbfounded, I held my cheek and stayed on the floor. I couldn't move an inch, I was in a state of shock and wanted the floor to swallow me up.

"How could you do this to me?"

"You don't listen do you?" He spoke, taking off his belt slowly.

"What are you doing?" I asked shakily, moving away from him.

"Teaching you a lesson, you'll learn from this." He wrapped the belt around his hand.

"Please no. I'll do it, don't hurt me." I begged, tears running down my eyes.

He smirked "No, this is the only way you'll learn. I gave you a chance earlier but you blindly refused." He raised his hand higher up and struck me with the belt, hitting me on my arm.

I screamed out, as loud I could. The pain was too unbearable, I begged and begged for him to stop but he didn't. He continued lashing the belt on me.

Never in my life have I been beat at, this is my worst experience ever.

I got to the point where I could not move an inch and voice out my screams. I was simply stagnant, helpless on the floor.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he stopped, he carried me in a bridal style and threw me on the bed. My whole body was aching, I was well aware the belt left marks on my skin.

He stayed above me removing his shirt and I understood the worst was yet to come.

Flashback

After I had met with Tyler, he got my number from Hannah, Brian's mom.

When he texted me the first time, I was perplexed. I really didn't see it coming. We would chat most times and he would call. This went on and on for weeks.

He was sweet with his words, they often give me butterflies, and before I could fathom what was going on, I had already fallen for him. Really hard.

My two best friends, Tobias and Grace, would get annoyed at me, whenever I was texting Tyler and not paying attention to the discussion we were having. I would smile like a dummy and apologize to them.

Tyler and I would go on dates to some café, catch fun and talk about ourselves, we would laugh and eat.

When he told me he was attracted to me, I was shocked and I later confessed the feelings I had for him as well.

In just about a month and two weeks, he asked me the question I thought I was never going to hear. He asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was overjoyed and accepted to be his. He would send me flowers, chocolates, and surprise me with expensive gifts, and when I say expensive gifts I mean really expensive.

On our first week anniversary, he bought me this really expensive looking necklace. I gushed over it when I saw it, I asked him how much it was and he told me 'just a few thousands', I was very shocked and when I tried to return it, he got mad at me and I had to keep it with me.

Everything was all sweet.

End of Flashback

I winced when he pulled out of me, after what seemed like a long time. He had raped me again.

He took me over and over again, it was so painful. I cried and begged for him to stop but he turned deaf ears.

He was very rough, he didn't take it lightly with me. I felt like my insides were burning.