𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃

Sorry for late update!

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

Words could not describe how I felt right now. I am one moment in finding out if my whole life will take a drastic turn.

I exhaled sharply as I looked at the test kit. It read...

Not Pregnant.

Third person point of view

Aria sighed with relief. But it still didn't add  up to her thoughts. She knew pregnancy test kit were not always be accurate in few cases.

But with one of the tests saying negative, she only had one left. She decided to take it after a few days, hoping her monthly cycle will be back, she had been expecting it quite a while now.

Best to her knowledge, she knew monthly periods could be delayed due to stress. She was half-confident it was just stress, after all she was no medical practitioner to self diagnose herself. She was just going to stick to that thin line of hope.

A knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts. She quickly flushed and washed her hands, drying it off with a toilet paper.

"I was beginning to think you had fainted in there." A cute little girly voice spoke, as she walked out of the bathroom.

Aria bent to the little girl's height, her eyes brows furrowed, and tugged on her cheeks lightly with a small smile. "Why would you think that sweetie?"

"Well, I got tired playing alone. You know I love playing with you." The little girl spoke as she fiddles her dress.

"I am so sorry, Lily." Aria felt bad for staying too long in the toilet.

The little girl whose name was Lily smiled. "It's okay. Come on , I have to show you some of my new toys."

Following Lily's lead, together they went to her playroom. Lily showed Aria her new Barbie dolls, and they had a tea party which they both enjoyed.

༺♡༻

A day later

A somebody who was not wanted in her life  was in room, he came in late at night through her window. He laid behind her, spooning her and sniffing on her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

And of course, Aria felt uncomfortable at the close contact between them. If it was in the past, she would gracefully bask in it. But this was not the past.

She has been meaning to request something, but she didn't know how to go about it. She feared he would flare up and go crazy and maybe hit her. He's done it before, not once nor twice.

She has been planning on how to tell him, if she can opt for a birth control plan. She did not want any unplanned pregnancy, at least not at this moment in her life.

"You know what love?" His deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

She nervously answered. "What?"