Authors Note

Hey Guys so in case you were wondering that was the end. The end of book one that is. I will be publishing book two pretty soon, hopefully. I will put a link for it in here. Or you can also read my one shots and preferences which I will probably be publishing on here shortly.  Forewarning extremely slow updates. I'm working on it but I haven't had many ideas recently. Please be patient with me. I will eventually get those published though, again so so sorry. Hope you enjoyed my story and Thank you for sticking with it even throughout the periods of no updating. One last thing. This is sort of a big deal for me as it is the first story I have ever finished and I'm very proud of it. I've written quite a few but I've never been able to finish them until now. So thank you so much if you stuck it out to the end (even though its really crappy). You guys are the best! Ok, jk I lied one more thing Im going to rewrite this book because we all know its a mess. So, as of now this book is being heavily edited and rewritten and these changes will probably be published as a separate book instead of occurring here in this one. Ok, this time I promise last thing. If you guys have any random questions for me don't be afraid to ask. I know I don't really talk to you guys that often but I've got a social anxiety even if it's not in person so bear with me. Remember you can ask me anything even if it really is just what's your favorite color. If there's enough questions I'll publish the answers in this book and make a q&a section. Thanks!