A new team and old memories

Zale's POV

The doors opened and my smile grew wider. I linked my arm with Luke's and watched as the Beta team stepped out. The beta team has 13 members Delta, Theta, Iota, Storm, Crimson, Jewel, Scythe, Isle, Witch, Disney, Spring, Torch, and Mania. They aren't primordials but they are immortal for the most part. See since we were originally demigods we're kind of weird. Isle leads the Beta team with Crimson and Theta. Percy introduced them to the camp and said they've come to help to. 

Later that day me and Rebecca decided to sing some songs. First up Riptide by Vance Joy then under the sea. When we finished a crowd had gathered in that crowd Luke. He stepped forward and whispered in my ear a song we began.

Luke: I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne'er a fear of drowning.
And gladly ride the waves of life
if you will marry me.
No scorching sun, nor freezing cold Will stop me on my journey.
If you will promise me your heart
And love me for eternity.

Zale: My dearest one, my darling dear,
your mighty words astound me.
But I’ve no need of mighty deeds
when I feel your arms around me.

Luke: But I would bring you rings of gold,
I'd even sing you poetry! 
And I would keep you from all harm
if you would stay beside me

Zale: I have no use for rings of gold,I care not for your poetry.

I only want your hand to hold...
I only want you near me!

Together: To love and kiss, to sweetly hold!
For the dancing and the dreaming!
Through all life’s sorrows and delights,
I’ll keep your love inside me!

I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne'er a fear of drowning!
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you will marry me!

We danced as we sang and when we finished everyone smiled. I fiddled with the ring in my finger and he led me away. We ended up on the beach sitting near each other and talking. We talked about the day he proposed first.

Flashback

We'd been serving Chaos for a while now. Luke and I have only gotten closer and today we were on a walk. He led me to a clearing we had adopted as our own and we started talking. He started talking about the most recent mission. It had gone terribly wrong and I almost died. Now here we were and he started saying how badly it had scared him. "It made me realize something though," he began "It helped me realize that I didn't want to ever lose you again. I need you in my life. I need you like the tide needs the moon, like the earth needs rain. I can't live without you. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He was now on one knee with an open box and a beautiful ring. I nodded my hand over my mouth happy tears streaming down my face. He picked me up spun me and kissed me on the forehead.

Flashback over

Then we talked about the day we were reunited. That beautiful day so long ago. One of the happiest days of my life.

Flashback

After arriving on Chaos'  planet he said I'd need a team but he'd already found me one member. He led me to where the team mate waited. When I entered the room all I could see of him was the back of his head. But I still knew exactly who he was. The familiar sandy blonde hair. I could describe every last detail to his face before he turned around. The nose they all had in common. The scar. Those beautiful eyes. I walked forward slowly still in denial in case I was wrong. "Luke...?" I asked quietly. He turned around quickly and I drew in a quick breath. Could it really be? "Z...z...Zale?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up swinging me around and then gripping me in a tight hug. I hugged back afraid if I let go he would slip away. I could taste my salty tears and I could see his tears slide down his face. He was really here. 

Flashback over

When we finally ended our journey and returned to the cabin we found Delta, Theta, Iota, and Isle arguing. While Percy and Disney argued about the best Disney characters. Not to shortly later. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw seven people. They asked to join our team.