The long awaited wedding

Zale's POV

As promised me and Luke are getting married today. Only chaos members, my mom, chaos, all mother like figures, and a few others were invited. I'm nervous I've been dreaming about this since the proposal what If it's not everything I wanted it to be. What if we get attacked. It was time to get ready and my bridesmaids walked in. My maid of honor is Rebecca. Silena, Aleta, Zoe, Isle, Tala, and Celene. Luke's best man is Percy. The groomsmen are Beckendorf, Nico, Ethan, Travis, Jason, and Connor. We're getting married on the beach of Morgana and Estelle's island. (Pic above is what it looks like.) Silena got to work on my hair. When she finished she smiled and said "I remember Charlie and I's wedding. I'm so happy for you." I hugged her and everyone else. (l Zale's outfit) Then Isle asked "Why are the bridesmaid dresses blue?" I just gave her a look saying really you need to ask that. (Bridesmaids outfit l ) I started to walk down the aisle. Chaos stood beside me where a father usually was. I now stood in front of Luke. Hera began "Today one of my two OTPs is getting married. The other being Rebecca and Percy. Now we all know you two love each other. So Luke kiss the girl." As she finished kiss the girl from the little mermaid started to play. We smiled, kissed, and then since we'd skipped it earlier places the rings on each others finger's. I threw my boquet and Tala caught it. We then left for Morgana and Estelle's house for the reception. After the reception we went back to camp half blood. I brought some girls back. Leto brought the rest and Nico and Percy brought the guys. When the guys arrived Luke said "why, hello Mrs. Castellan." I replied "Hello Mr. Castellan." He smiled and I did to. Then he spoke "We never did get to say our vows so I'll say mine now. Zale I've known you for almost my entire life but it wasn't until we ran away together and lived on the streets that I truly realized just how special and important to me you are. The day we got to camp it became even more apparent and then one capture the flag it became clear. I loved you and I've loved you ever since. You are my everything and being away from you is the worst thing I will ever go through. Worse then torture because that in itself is torture. The worst torture. I love you forever and always." "Well I'll do mine to. Luke you were one of my first friends and one of my best. When we ran away together no matter what happened I always felt safe when you were there. I was always happy with you and it only grew. During the capture the flag game I had started thinking about something my mom had once told me. She had said " One day you'll find someone who will make you feel safe, happy, and loved no matter what. Never let them go. When you fall in love that's what it'll be like." That's how you made me feel. I loved you. Then you died and I realized just how much I loved you. You are my everything as well. You are my other half and without you I am an empty shell. I will never stop loving you. I swear. " I said. Today was perfect.