Revealing to the camp

A/N PLEASE READ Sorry if this isn't making sense. I'm trying but sometimes I feel like I'm just adding random chapters places. If this is hard to follow comment and I'll edit the order a bit. If you have any questions comment.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Zale's POV

It was going so great the entire camp was busy rebuilding cabins and so we were left alone to chill and laugh. Then they had to go and ruin it by announcing that the fight wasn't finished. Now here we are surrounded by Greeks and the Romans who had arrived last night. Silena was doing great striking parrying blocking perfect and she was winning. Then she disarmed Devin and knocked him to his knees. She turned knowing she had won. Then I saw her. Annabeth was sneaking up on Silena with her invisibility cap. I knew Percy saw her too so I knudged him and he went flying into action knocking off her cap and kicking her in the knee she went down with a crack. Devin stood and started fighting Percy they fought and Percy was at ease but then Devin landed a shot. Chopping off Percy's hood which is why we wear masks to. Then Devin hit again this time the mask. Luke panicked and froze time but it wouldn't be long before it slipped. Percy went to change his looks but spent the entire time choosing a scare. Luke crashed and the time started again and there was Percy with no difference but a scar. "Really Percy," I yelled " you spent ten minutes on a scar." All the campers were shocked. Some smiled others frowned and others yet just froze.

Now here we are about to reveal ourselves. All thanks to a scar. Percy went first since he was already unmasked. Then he pulled Rebecca toward him and said "well I'm Percy Jackson obviously and this is my girlfriend..." Rebecca flicked her mask and her hood off and finished "Rebecca Storm the fabulous and sassy." Then came Jason but he shook his head not today. We nodded and looked at Tala who shook her head just like Jason. Next came Nico he lowered his hood and slowly took off his mask and said "I'm Nico Di Angelo." To say Will was shocked was an understatement. He regained his composure and smiled. He looked truly happy not like before. Then Aleta stepped forward and removed her hood and mask "I'm Aleta Caritina his fiancé." Will smiled wider. Then went Thalia she threw off her hood in rebellion and said "I'm Thalia Grace." Then Celene shook her head. Now came Hazel. She lifted her hood and gently removed the mask. She looked right at Frank who was beyond shocked and said "I am Hazel Levesque." Frank and her had tears in there eyes. He walked forward slowly still on shock. Hazel quietly murmured about how he should be angry and shouting. When he finally reached her he cupped her face in his hands and said "Your as beautiful as the day I lost you." A classic how to train your dragon 2 reference. Then they kissed. When the kiss ended they hugged and just stood there in each others embrace refusing to let go. Then it was Luke's turn he refused and so did I. No one knew me I was only ever here for meals. The rest of the time I was at our spot. Then it was Ethan and Zoe who refused. Then Bianca. Rebecca said "come on do it." She started pressuring her. Bianca sighed "fine, I'm Bianca Di Angelo." Then removed her hood and mask. Then Beckendorf removed his and said "I'm Charles Beckendorf." Then Silena removed her hood and said "and his wife Silena Beauregard." Clarrise turned in shock and ran forward embracing her long lost friend in a large hug almost crushing her. All the while she whispered sweet things like I missed you, never leave me again and it was chaos without you. Now they knew us. Well they knew most of us. We walked out of the arena and heard a rumbling. That was when the ship appeared. I smiled. I knew exactly who they were then they landed.