No, no, no, not again.

Zale's POV

We ran out and began to fight. We killed monsters left and right. I stayed silent knowing my fate. I just hope I could intervene in others. I looked around and jumped in front of a boy about to meet the sword. I saw the monsters moves before they did them. I spun and shot my bow. I climbed up into a nearby tree and rained arrows down changing peoples fates left and right. There were a few I couldn't save but I tried and took down monster after monster. I watched the battle waiting for it. I was down to my last arrow this one had to hit it's target. I saw the signs. The monster sneaking behind her. I pulled back the arrow knocked and waited. The next monster came behind it soon three were in a line. I fired taking out all three with the one arrow. Her fate was changed. I slid down the tree and tapped my bracelet for my daggers. I spun, sliced, diced, slid, and turned I was prepared for everything. Nothing could've prepared me for what came next though.

Isle's POV

Tyrant and I fought back to back occasionally spinning and changing directions. We fought as one and sped around the battle like a tornado destroying everything in our path. We could hear shouts from all directions but one stopped us in our tracks. "CRIMSON!!!" Echoed around the battle grounds and everyone stopped. We all spun to face Iota the source of the yell and watched in horror as the titan Hyperion grabbed Crimson lifted her and said "Let this be the last casualty of this battle our monsters will fall back as will you or she will not be the only one." He tilted his head and we turned to see Atlas holding Tala and Zale and Polybotes holding Rebecca and Aleta. Hyperion raised his weapon and slit Crimson's throat. "We will take them as insurance that you will not attack. I will also be taking this fellow." He reached down and took Iota. My squad had lost a leader and a member today. I collapsed not only that but we had lost six great friends.

Percy's POV

I watched as the members of my family were taken and I was powerless. I looked around and saw both squads collapse to their knees I heard yelling and screaming and crying. I heard their pain and saw it on their faces. I saw tears running down their faces soaking their skin and the ground around them. I looked behind me where the kids had just come out to this scene I watched the boys struggle to walk closer and to ask "What happened?" I saw the girls finding their mothers weapons and the dead body of their aunt crimson one of Zale's and Rebecca's closest friend. I choked out the answer "They killed Crimson and took Mom, aunt Zale, aunt Aleta, aunt Tala, and Iota." I watched them fall to their knees in horror. I watched Jewel crawl to Crimson and scream over her lifeless best friend. I watched as a similar seen flashed before my eyes of a dead Silena Beauregard and Clarisse in a moment like this. I watched as Luke, Jason, and Nico had to be held back from chasing after. I watched as the world slowed and sped fluxating with Luke's emotions. I watched as he tried to rewind time but only Zale could do that. I felt myself slowly sinking down until I was on my knees I watched as people started to stand with fire in their eyes and I could tell that they had ice in their vines, blood in their eyes, hate in their heart, and love in their mind. I slowly stood with them determined to get them back. I could feel the campers fear rising as we all stood with rage and our powers flew about on the fritz. We stormed to our cabin and started on our way to find them and started the design of Crimson's shroud. We will get them back.

Lots of People POV

NO, NO, NO, NOT AGAIN. Please not again.