Chapter 1: Stormy <3

"Ugh!"

I groaned in frustration as I looked at myself in the mirror. It's been almost 1 year and I still looked different.
I never thought I would be saying this but I missed my warm brown eyes. I still had the same dark blue eyes. The same tanned skin. At least I kept my hair.
A sudden knock was heard from the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

"BOO!" Noor shouted from the bathroom door. I jumped, but made no sound. "You scared me!" I told her while laughing. I gave her a hug.

"How have you been?" I asked. She simply shrugged.

"Eh, the bar only gets buys on weekends and the parlor is going steady." She told me. I nodded and went into the living room. Lilly stood there looking at the pictures on the wall; her back was facing towards me. I smirked as I thought of a plan.

"Lilly!" I shouted and jumped on her back. She screamed as she tried to get me off of her back. Once she finally managed she huffed like the wolf from an old story I've read when I was younger.

"How's work?" I asked her. She gave me a look.

"It's work." She deadpanned.

"Aaaaaanyway! Let's get ready girlies!" She exclaimed while grabbing her makeup bag. Noor and I groaned. If there's one person in the whole world who loves dress up, it's Lilly.

"She really was Amity." Noor muttered. I snickered quietly when hearing this.

"I heard that!" Lilly shouted from my room.

"Don't destroy my room Li!" I shouted as Noor followed me into my room.

*Time Lapse*
(A/N their dresses are at the top)

I fiddled at the edge of my dress while staring at my appearance. My dress was knee high and had a black floral laced design over the material. It was cute. My hair has grown all the way to my bottom, so Lilly simply curled it. Thank goodness.
It was still strange to look at my appearance, but I tried my best to ignore it.

"Quit worrying. Eric's is going to drool when he sees you in that dress." Lilly told me and winked at the end. I shook my head and blushed.

"Ready?" I asked the two as I grabbed my apartment keys. They nodded and we departed from my apartment.
Tonight there was a small party for Uriah's 16th birthday. I decided to just buy him booze along with Zeke.

I knocked on their door and patiently waited for someone to answer. Uriah than opened the door.

"Happy birthday!" Noor and Lilly shouted as they quickly made their way inside. I laughed at their eagerness to party and gave Uriah and bear hug.
"Happy birthday champ." I told him. He smiled widely.

"You better not chose Amity for your choosing." I warned as we went inside. He laughed.

"You have nothing to worry about." He told me and left to go greet some guest who have just arrived.

After a while of just goofing around and dancing.

"LISTIN UP!" A voice shouted. I looked up from my spot to see Zeke standing up on a coffee table.

"Unless you were invited by me and my brother...GET OUT!" majority of the people scrambled out, but there were some people left. My eyes scanned the crowd until they met a pair of grey eyes that I oh so love. I smiled at him. He simply nodded and raised his beer at me before tipping the contents into his mouth. I chuckled at his action.
He nodded towards the door and wiggled his eyebrows. I smiled and nodded.
Just as I was about to leave a hand stopped me, I glared at the owner.

"What do you want, Blake?" I spat. For the past month he's been annoying me with useless things. I promise you he's a descendent of Alex.

"I just want to talk to my favorite girl." He smirked while taking a step towards me, I took a step back. Just as I was about to reply I was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Well, your going to have to consult that with her boyfriend." Eric told him in a deathly calm tone. I would be lying if I said I didn't pee my pants a little. (A/N GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!)

Eric wrapped his arm around my waist as we exited the party. I could tell he was pretty mad because of that encounter. We sat near the chasm with a couple of beers. I watched in amazement when he opened the beer bottle with his teeth.

"C'mon! Why won't you tech me?" I asked while pouting. He laughed and shook his head.

"It's MY trick. Made for ME." He stated. I rolled my eyes and waved the unopened beer bottle infront of him.

"You should smile more often Mr. Emotionless." I told him. He smiled at me.

"My smiles are only for the people I love." He said. My heart fluttered at his words. I blushed and looked away.
Eric gently grabbed my chin and turned me towards him.

"Don't hide your face from me." He whispered which made me blush even more. He leaned in and kissed me. Fireworks exploded in my stomach. Just for a few blissful seconds. The quiet tune of 'Holiday' by Green Day played on the radio which was beside us once we pulled away. Suddenly my pager beeped.

Lilly: Girls night at my house STAT! You better be using protection young lady! Or I'll kill Eric! Lillyx

I laughed at the message. Eric let out a scoff as he read the message.

"Like she could take me."

I shook my head. "She's a fighter, Eric." I told him. He rolled his eyes as we got up. We gathered up all the beers and tossed them out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and quickly pecked his cheek.

"Sweet dreams." I told him. He smirked.

"Night, beautiful." He said. We both then went our separate ways.

*Lilly's apartment*

Lilly came into the living room with beer bottles and shot glasses.

"Are you sure you want to drink with these two youngsters." Lilly's friend, Jaz, asked while gesturing towards Noor and I.

I didn't really know a lot of Lil's friends. Most of them were from her initiation. The only girl beside Noor I know is Zeke's girlfriend, Shauna. She softly smiled at me and waved. I smiled back.

"Now! Let's play never have I ever!" Lilly announced. All the girls cheered, except for one. Shauna. 'Are you okay?' I mouthed to her. She nodded her head and gave me a smile.

"Let's get this party started!" Lilly cheered. We all cheered and drank till oblivion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N) Haiya! How did you you like it? It's not my best but it's something!

This is a SEQUEL! Meaning that if you haven't read 'Made of Steel' then you will have absolute no idea what is going on.

But anyway! Thank you for reading!

Drum roll pleeeeeease...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

PEACE✌️✌✌