Chapter 28

You only cry for two reasons...

Either because your physically hurt

Or your mentally hurt

But now, it's an undefined source.

My eyes where glued to the casket in front of me. Everyone has left, the service had ended almost an hour ago.

But something drew me to the place, and I'm going to find out what.

Slowly, step by step, my legs reached the black casket. Soon it was right in front of me. My fingers brushed over the hard, fresh wood the Amity have carved just for this specific reason. Soon they found its way to the latch. Slowly, it was undone. The only thing that separates me from what was inside was my hand that was rested on top of the small lock.

Without a second thought, I pushed the door open. My hands shot up to my mouth to muffle the scream that has escaped.

*3rd Person*

Stormy Caylen/Sarah Eaton's eyes where glued to the contents in pure horror.

Samuel Caylen laid inside peacefully, but that wasn't what afflicted his sister. His right arm was twisted to face her.
Carved onto it was the words that no one would of expected to have,

Divergent.

That was when she had realized it. Sam was divergent. But the reason he was dead still remained unknown.
A small note card laid on top of Sam's lifeless body.

With shaky hands, Stormy reached forward, not knowing what the note held. With careful hands, Stormy tore open the envelope. Her eyes scanned the letters

3/6 Caylens are gone

3 left

~ the dauntless assassin
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N) how was the 3rd persons POV? I'll update soon...school is coming to an end!

NEW ERIC STORY COMING SOON!

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace!✌️