Chapter 12

The Abnegation side of me took over. I ran over and helped her up. Without looking at my face, Evelyn dusted the dust off of her cloths. Her cloths tho...
I was shocked to be honest.

Evelyn wore dark blue jeans along with a long sleeved brown top with a bright red vest. It looked so foreign yet so natural.

When she looked up at me, she looked dumbfounded.
"Stormy," she said just above a whisper. I suddenly felt this pull towards her. The sudden urge to...give her a hug?

"Oh Stormy!" She exclaimed as she gave me a hug. I slightly stiffened up. Evelyn pulled away from the hug and took in my appearance.
Tears brimmed the side of her eyes.

"I'm guessing you know who I am?" She asked with a proud and confident smile. I hesitantly nodded.

"My aunt...?" I said while trailing off. Her smile faltered. Guess I was wrong. She shook her head and started to laugh. Ok...either im missing a huge piece of information or Evelyn's crazy. She finally colander down form her small fit of laughter.

"Come, Sit." She told me while gesturing towards a bench. Where the heck did that come from. I pushed the question far from my mind and sat with her.

"Now Stormy...I'm going to tell you something that may be very shocking to you." She stated. I nodded.

"Go ahead," I told her quietly. She took a deep breath.

"Stormy...your not Stormy Caylen," she started, "your Sarah Eaton."

Meaning...

"I am your mother."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What are your thoughts?

Luke...

I

Am

Your

Father

Haha I just had too XD

Just wait! Then next chapter will have Luke's father 'magically' coming back from the dead...haha jkjk

Maybe...

VOTE

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!

PEACE✌✌✌

P.S I got a Twitter: @stormythatsme
👌