Chapter 32

*A/N: ALOT of POV switches...just trying something new ;)**

STORMY's POV

As quiet as possible, I rolled not-so-gracefully off of my bed.
I glanced over at Lilly who was snoring like a bull. I rolled my eyes, chuckled at the scene in front of me and quickly got changed.

I grabbed the gun that I've stashed underneath my pillow along the DNA samples from the incident.
I changed into a light blue shirt and dark blue pants along with a lab coat. Before we came, I dyed my hair a chestnut color. I really looked like Four's sister now. Instead of my squeaky shoes I wore navy blue TOMs

Quietly I sighed,

Let's do this...

3rd POV

As quietly as possible, Stormy crept through the door of their small visiting quarters. Faze 1 complete. She mentally chuckled at how funny 'Faze 1' sounded.

Stormy's heart picked up its heartbeat every second of every moment as she clutched the contents close to her chest. It was already nerve wracking to find out who was the twisted person who murdered her brother. Sneaking into a most probably highly secured lab made it worse.

After a bunch turns and twists and a whole bunch of U-Turns, Stormy finally made it to vicinity of the lab. She stood behind a wall where she was safely guarded.

Two Erudite men stood there guarding the door holding guns. This would of looked intimidating to anyone, except Dauntless. Stormy resisted the urge to laugh as she engrossed in the scene in front of her.

The guards where awkwardly holding the guns against their shoulders with their index finger lazily leaning against the trigger. Stormy resisted the urge to yell out that one mere flinch would be able to blow ones brains out. She glared at the men as she developed a plan to get inside.

Stormy backed away from her hiding spot into the darkness that consumed her. In that process she hit her skull against some hard metal. Stormy quietly hissed in pain before turning around to see what damned thing hit her. Her eyes widened to see that it was a lighting fuse box.
A smirk slowly appeared on her face as a plan formed in her head.

Stormy grabbed a pair of night vision goggles and placed them in her head before pulling out her gun.
Carefully, she positioned the gun towards the small opening on the side of the box.
Finally she pressed down on the trigger, sounding a huge bang.

Darkness filled Lab's area. Lab scientist frantically ran around, knocking into each other.
Stormy luckily had night vision on her side. She locked the gun and carefully walked over to the door that led to Lab 74, avoiding all those who where running around like factionless fighting for food. (A/N ok that was cruel)

Bang

The sound of a gun filled the air. Stormy turned around to see the idiotic guard who was guarding the entrance to Lab 74 shoot his companion. She cringed before continuing to get through the doors of the Lab.

Just as the doors closed behind her. The light immediately turned on. The room of the lab however remained dark.

Stormy peered through the small widows of the door to see what was happening. A shiver ran through her spine as she saw the shot man on the ground as doctors where giving him immediate attention. A pang of guilt was felt in her chest, knowing that it was partially her fault that man was shot.

Stormy ignored it and turned towards the massive Lab in front of her.

The middle of the room held a massive table with multicolor buttons flashing 50 miles per hour. Each corner held at least 20 computers accompanied by microscopes, tubes, all that science-y stuff.

Stormy walked towards the center of the room where the testing equipment sat. With shaky hands she pulled out the ziplock of hair and blood sample.

Stormy grabbed the tweezers that where lazily laying around and grabbed the single strand of hair from the clear plastic bag. With shaky hands, she carefully placed the strand on the clear glass template. A sudden thin green beam shot up from underneath the glass and scanned.

Anxiously, Stormy peered behind her back every once and a while, making sure no one would enter the not so secure lab at this hour.

After a few minutes of Stormy restlessly figuring with her Erudite attire, she gave up on the peace of patiently waiting and moved to scan the next item.

As she grabbed the small vile of blood as the heavy footsteps became louder and louder from the opposite side of the door. A rush of panic shot through Stormy's body as her eyes frantically searched for a place to hide.

Still glued to her spot, Stormy heard the jingling of keys. She ducked down and crawled underneath the table, so she would not be seen.

Two men dressed in long lab coats entered the Lab. Although she could not identify their faces, the sounds of their voices and heavy footsteps gave it away.

Stormy slowly inched her way further and further towards the center of the table.

The two men continued to converse over what ever they where originally talking about.
They moved closer and closer to Stormy until their feet where right in front of her.
The hair strand luckily was done scanning and just laid on the scanning glass as though it was there on accident.

Stormy clutched the vile closely to her chest along with her knees. Her heart continue to palpitate in her chest as the two men continued to talk.

"Well, see you around worthy," One of the men said as he patted his friend on the back.

"See you Ross," the second man replied.

Stormy's posture stiffened as the second man's voice officially filled her ears.

The second man however stayed in the lab as the first left.

"Whoever you are, show yourself before I make you," The second man's voice boomed with authority, braveness and laced with coldness.

If this was a regular Erudite man, Stormy wouldn't have been scared. But she was. Slowly, she reluctantly got up, her back faced the man.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Stormy remained still. She shut her eyes tightly before opening them. Her hands grazed the gun that was attached to the side of her hip.

"I'm sorry," Stormy whispered quietly.

Quickly she whipped out the gun and pointed it at her victim.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (A/N) how's the 3 person POV?¿