Chapter 10: The place where monsters creep

What could this possibly mean?

I may have gotten Erudite in my Aptitude results but this is just...long story short I'm baffled at how much Erudite is in my brain or system. I stared at the note in my hand.

The place where you escaped, where your sanity keeps

At The time monsters come out to creep

On the day of mourning you oh so keep...

Well then...its rhym-y that's for sure. The gears in my brain started to turn.

The place where you escape, where you sanity keeps

I escape to loads of places. The chasm, warehouses, places out of the compound, places like that. I kept reaching my brain for answers. The place where I escape and keep sanity...wait...that's it!

Out side of the compound there was an abandoned warehouse where I used to go to when I was younger. Usually it would be me and Calum who would go; now it's just me.
So the first part of the note is the abandoned Dauntless where house.

At the time monsters come out to creep.

That only meant one thing. The time where only one monster has basically ruined my life. The time my father would get drunk with his friends and return home.

7:00 sharp

I mentally high fived myself. I'm on a roooooll.

On the day of mourning I oh is keep.

The only day in which I actually let myself cry was one day. August 24. The day our mother left us with that monster.
This only meant one thing.

I have to go to the old-abandoned Dauntless warehouse at 7:00, tomorrow.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>
(A/N) ooooo what's gonna happen people?!? Any theories? Message me about them!

VOTE

COMMENT!

SHARE!

PEACE!!✌️