Chapter 36

*There will be much mature content in this chapter. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Emotional distress is honestly to Much :( this is not for sensitive and soft readers...skip the chapter if you want to...you won't miss much but it would take you a while to catch on...**

P.S aloooooot of 'POV' changes/switches

Stormy's POV

The feeling was unbearable. My eyes remained shut, but the events from two days ago where still fresh in my mind. They would become repetitive to the point of driving someone to insanity. My whole body felt numb, certain places more than others. With all my living might, I attempted to open my eyes.

The light stinted my eyes causing my to quietly let out a hoarse groan.
I scanned the unfamiliar bedroom where I laid.

Where I laid.

Moving become gradually easier and easier, causing me to sit up. But it felt strange. An unnatural coldness enveloped me like a blanket.
Painfully slowly, I looked down at my body...

Only to find it bare

My hand immediately shot up to my mouth, muffling the scream that erupted from my larynx.

Bruises covered my thighs and wrists to be specific. My hands roamed over the deep scratch marks that where engraved in my sides. My long dyed-Burnett hair was now returning to its natural black color. Dark circles started to form from my eyes and my tear-stained face looked pale, as though I took the Makeup serum to look like Ella and Aron.

I rolled off of the bed and searched for any type of clothing that I could find.

"Don't worry, honey" A voice ran through the walls of the room, cause a surge of fear to run through my bones. "You don't need to look for anything."

Eric's POV

"What do you mean you couldn't get her?!" Four's voice roars at us, specially towards me.

"We told you everything we could possibly tell you. Either calm down or get out," I growled at him getting more and more irritated by the second.
Stormy's friend, Noor, walked up to Four and patted his back.

"How could Max do this?" Lilly suddenly asked. "didn't he help you propose to Stormy?" She asks me. Stormy's other friend who I wasn't that fond of, Luke, suddenly spits out the water he was drinking.

"You did what?!" He asks dumbly causing me to stalk over to him and gripping his shirt.

"Well it's not effective now is it?" I spit at him. The overwhelming sadness that was built up inside me turned into raging anger.

Calm down Mr. Diesel, anger only gets to the worst of us...Stormy's words rang through my ears. I quickly let go of Luke's collar and stormed out of the room, not wanting to deal with everyone's talk about the one person that always haunted my mind.

As soon as I shut the door behind me, I sprinted towards the one place that always helped me escape...

The bar.

Lilly's POV

I managed a small sniff as Noor soothingly rubbed my back.

"Don't stress about this Lil, we'll get her soon..." She says.

"The guys defiantly have a plan," Tris adds.

I nodded without paying attention to their words.

Ever since my initiation, Stormy and boys where the first ones to take me in, along with Ella who was such a sweetheart.
It sickened me how much I knew that Aaron was no husband of the year, and I did nothing about it. Ella kept this to only Michael and I.
We knew the sibling hood of Four and Stormy (or should I say, Sarah).
In my opinion, 'Sarah' actually suits her.