Chapter 17

(A/N just wanna let you know that this whole story happens one year after Stormy finds out that Eric was her secret admirer...meaning stormy is 17 and Eric 18👌😊✌️)

"Stormy!"

"Stormy!"

"Stormy!

"Stormy!"

The crowd chants my name as I stand tall on the rooftop. I glanced at Lilly and Eric who had proud expressions. I walked over to them.

"I'm a leader," I stated breathlessly. Lilly started to fan her face.

"I'm so proud," she stated while a couple of tears escaped her eyes. I laughed and gave her a hug. I then moved on to Eric.

"Hello Ms. Leader," he says lowly. I lightly giggled. Wait...since when do I giggle? I went on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hello Mr. Leader," I greeted while pecking his lips. After I pulled away he once again brings my lips back to his. I inwardly smiled at the blissful moment.

But as always...not all things stay the same

.

.

.

.

*Few hours earlier*

"Remember what I told you," I stated while looking directly in her eyes. Tris nodded and gulped nervously. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"You'll do fine," I told her. She smiled before she went into her simulation.

I watched in anticipation as Tris conquers her simulation. She acted like a dauntless, not a divergent.

"Hey! At least I taught her something," I told Four. He chuckled and continued to watch the sim.
After conquering her fear she shot up out of the chair. I glanced at the clock.

"7 minutes and 28 seconds," I told her. "Very impressive," I added with a smile. She smiled back. Once you get to know Tris, she's not as shy as you would think. She very kid-which is typical for an abnegation- but she can also crack a few jokes here and there.

Before she left she turned around. "Aren't they going to announce you being a leader tonight?" She asked. My eyes widened. I knew nothing of this information. She glanced at Four and hen suddenly held an alarmed expression.

"I-I-I-I-er-um-I s-should g-g-go," she stuttered before immediately leaving. I turned to Four who had an unreadable expression. A wide smile spread across my face.

"How did you know?" I asked him curiously. He cracked a small smile.

"I overheard their conversation from the control room," he says nonchalantly. I playfully glared at him. He of all people should be literally jumping up and down. The word 'brother' echoed in my mind, sending a slight chill down my spine. I ignored it and continued to speak.

"How did miss innocent know?" I questioned. A small blush crept into his face. He began to stutter a bit before closing his mouth. Four didn't even have to speak to be honest, I already knew what I was going to tease him about.

"You kissed didn't you?" I teased. I knew four wasn't the one to do that with his initiates. He came from abnegation! Of corse he didn't kiss her.

But what had taken me aback was that Four didn't stutter or become flustered. He simply just looked away.

My jaw literally hit the floor.

"What?!? You actually kissed? When? Where? How?" Questions stared to flood out of my mouth. After I became quiet Four started to laugh at my bewildered expression.