Chapter 44

(Yup I'm not dead)

Narrator's POV

Let's take a small step back from Stormy, okay?
The poor child has already been through enough; let's give her a small chance to rest.

Before things once again get hectic.

Today, we'll talk about Eric Night; Son of Edward Night and Farah Night.

Many of you would wonder what had happened to him in the past; why he's confusing, cold, distant, merciless.

He wasn't always like that, believe me.
With a family like his; I honestly wouldn't blame him.

So let's make a deal...

Before Stormy takes the field, I'll tell you a small part of Eric not even his lover knew about him.

I mean, we are all made of secrets.

Some just more than others.

Stormy's POV

The halls of Dauntless still kept its dark and eerie aura. It had been just three days since I have returned but the memories have still been fresh in my mind through the form of nightmares.

I clutched onto the plastic bag tightly as my footsteps patter throughout the hallways towards the control room where I was suppose to meet Four and supposedly Tris.

The small crackle of the bags movement against my shaky hands out sounded my footsteps.

With shaky hands I thumped the door in front of me.

Four opened it and offered me a smile in which I strongly attempted to return.

I glanced down at the contents in my hand. A nauseating feeling erupted through my stomach; this was the bag that held a piece a hidden jigsaw puzzle. Inside held the blood sample from the night of Sam's death.
(A/N as stated long ago; it was a hair and blood sample)
Who knows, maybe I could get rid of this Dauntless Assassin.

"Did you find out who caused the sudden betrayal and who got shot?" I suddenly asked.

Four added, "the shot member was William Adidas; Erudite transfer. He was, in guessing, friends with Sam."

I nodded as I attempted to wrack my brain to remember him.

"The betrayal however," he says slowly with a cautious tone. "Was unexpectedly from Marlene."

This had taken me aback.

"M-Marlene?" I question; not believing what he had told me.

Well that was unexpected.

I decided Uriah would talk from me about this later as I remembered him telling me he wanted to get a beer later today.

We soon faded into silence which I was slightly grateful for. I was too caught up in my train of thought to pay attention to half of things he was saying.

What had happened merely a week ago? From being tortured in Erudite to comfortably standing freely in Dauntless.
My memories from my child hood and initiation days where very bland. Ever since I was a child I just had to grow up. Too many thing occurred in my life and here I'm starting to drown in self pity.

I won't allow that.

But it was unfortunately true. I tried my heardest, my best; with all my strength I've fought. Never had I've felt this pathetic.

"Stormy."

My head snapped up towards Four.

Dangerously he chewed on his nails while his brows where humorously puckered in a weird way. His rigid and stiff posture slightly worried me. Slowly, I made my way beside him, looking at the identity.

My jaw dropped towards its center gravity when I read the following name;

Beatrice Prior

The endless questions started to erupt from the side of my brain. What if she was the DA? I mean, she didn't have the cleverness to actually be the DA; but what if she helped him/her? What if it was Tris that killed Sam?

The last thought caused my blood to boil almost making me burst. And eventually..I did.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT B¡TCH!" I roared infuriated.

My legs that felt like they where glued to the floor sprung off the ground as I sprinted towards the door. Just as I was half out, a steel grip from my wrist hanker me backwards, causing me to collide with a hard chest.

"Let's think this through," Fours voice was stern but was covered in shock and desperation; as though he didn't want to believe what he saw.

"Think what through?" I growled. "It's not like the system would lie. And it's definitely not like her blood seeped through someone else's body."

"Maybe it was wrong."

"Since when is it ever wrong?!"

My sarcastic side came out for a split second; joining my infuriated half.

"Well?" I spat impatiently. Four looks at anything but me as though the answer was lying around the room.

A slight stinging sensation began to dance around my chest; betrayal. As dramatic as it sounded, I was betrayed the he didn't even consider taking my side.
I knew how hard it is to defend a loved one. How you want to believe that they didn't do wrong when they actually have.

If Tris wasn't involved; then how would her blood be there?

I took in all the air I could muster before deflating my lungs in reassurance. This won't end...

(A/N)
Thoughts? How would yoooou like to see little bits of pieces of Eric's past in the beginning of each chapter?

School is approaching

So is my death

Ugggggh

If you could describe Stormy from them and now...how would you do it?

Make sure
You;

Vote

Comment

Share

Peach (\(^_^)/)