Chapter 43

(A/N this chapter is possibly confusing and is all over the place :( Forgive me!!!)

~ STORMY's POV ~

I was sent to Dauntless along with Michael and Luke. I wasn't just ready to leave however; I fought and argued to the point of Four and Michael grabbing me and throwing me in the back seat of the vehicle. 

"What's going to happen?" I asked bluntly.

"Well, good to see you too," Michael retorts sarcastically. I shook my head and hugged my knees; horrific events momentarily flashed through my mind.
As I clutched onto my knees tighter; tears started to prick the inside of my eyes.

This was actually the first ever moment where I've let myself actually cry. Back in Erudite, I'd do this silly thing of pinching my ear; it prevented my from crying.

Now, it didn't work.

Every memory, not only from Erudite, but from my past all just rushed into my mind at once causing me to become lightheaded.

From my father's beating to the abandonment of my so called 'siblings' and 'mother' whom I fingered out wasn't my real family.

Betrayal from Melissa when we where younger to Eric being his jack@$$ and moody self when he transferred.

Calum transferring to Willow's death..

Sam's death...

Kian's insanity

Aron somewhere lurking in the Factionless

Getting shot

My name was being cried out several times but my body was frozen; Incapable of doing anything.

Assumptions of Eric cheating

Tony's threat

Jeannine up in everyone's corner

Being taken to Erudite

Transmute Serum

The Dauntless Assasin

The worst of all..the feeling of transmute serum one one certain day. One day that I would wish I had forgotten.

Being raped by Jason

Physically it was Jason...Facially it was..Eric

A/N: I'll let you absorb that for a bit...😭)

The feeling of a small prick was felt at the area near my neck.
All became lopsided. As though the whole world was turning upside down. My vision became clouded..and i drifted away...

...into the usual darkness

~ ERIC's POV + Time Lapse (omgomgomg) ~

Her still body rested on the infirmary bed and her long jet hair was wildly spread from each side of the pillow.

I'm not going to bother saying the whole 'it was my fault' sh¡t.

There was nothing I could've done.

Grasping tightly on her wrists where the only thing I could've done.
Yet the overwhelming feeling of a missing figure still hung around me.

I popped another pill into my mouth as I was lost in thoughts...

As stone hearted as it seemed, her past safety issues year in Erudite wasn't my major concern.

It was what she discovered there.

A lost brother

A so called mother who abandoned her

Jason and Tony Matthews

Who know what lies they have fed her, or ever worse,

Who knows what truths they have told her.

(A/N) it was bad wasn't it? ;-;
I've distanced myself so much from the original plot that I've though of....

I promise I'll update next time with a super long@$$ chapter!!

I'm sorry I'm just generally out of it lately ;-;

Blah! I'm sorry if I followed you and unfollowed all of a sudden!!! There are reasons but I can't explain cause my therapist says not to (no that's not a joke)

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE IN A NARRATOR's POV AAAAAND TALKS MORE ABT ERIC AND HIS WITTLE PAST ;) aaand might sound a little cliche and corny

I have a jai Courtney story but I'm not sure about keeping it...it's called 'Smile Beautiful'

So let me know if us want me to keep it..maybe I can keep it going!

Also...this was going to be in the chapter but I didn't include it...but it's funny xD 🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

"A hella hot douchebag who isolated himself from others yet has a soft spot for loved ones."

Lol I was describing Eric xD

Sosososososososososos

Make suuuuure

You

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!

PEACE!

Bruh, I seriously need some constructive criticism here...