Just a little clearing up

You can skip this if you want..this is just for a few little splotches in this picture I call a book.

• Because of the transmute serum, Stormy is sometimes in a state of mind where she thinks Eric abused her (when it was really Jason) or where Noor blames Stormy for Willow's death. basically night terrors of her loved ones.

• Some of you may be thinking, what happened to Max?! He's not dead..but that would be later reveled his current...state😈

• ITS BEEN ONE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR since Stormy has been in Erudite !!!

• its past 9 months meaning someone had a baaaaby! So submit some names!!!! I feel like I've said this too many times :( but I couldn't find the previous submissions...

• Remember Holly? Ooo who is it?

• just a little reminder...in 'Made of Steel'...Lynn and Marlene weren't really the nicest girls around because of Melissa..*insert growling* BUUT they did come on the mission so that means something right..right? I mean..right?!

• AGAIN! Pay close attention to the 'Dauntless Assassin's POV...'cause there'll be more of that ;) btw how did you like the previous D.A POV?

• I know that this is faaar from what I've been saying but Stormy and Eric's ship name is OFFICIALLY.....STERIC!

•Oh! And one more thing..
The 'gang' is in erudite and is currently captured..stormy Doesn't know tho...

That's abt it😊✌️

P.S I'm thinking about a Jais Courtney fanfic..would you read it if I published it along with Made of Secrets?

Let me know!

Byeee