Chapter 21

The Faction Headquarters

This was the place where Amy Lovesworth, Aben Collins, Effie Holland, Connor Myers, and David Ratliff created the five factions.

Over 100 years ago, they were in this building, coming up with the society which is used today.

I wondered what it was like back then. Now Known Divergents were treated like scum. Where there Divergents back then? Where they treated like every other being?

I guess we'll never know.

Underneath the building was something called a 'parking garage'. It was an underground area where people parked their cars. As though everyone had one.
Now only the Erudite have cars. Only permitted that is.
Amity have their trucks, abnegation walk, I honestly don't know what the Candor do...take the bus? Erudite have their cars and Dauntless have trains.

Cautiously I walked into the so called 'parking garage' and looked around.

"Hello Sarah," a voice startled me. I spun around with my guard down. There was only one person who would call me that...

"Don't call me that, Evelyn," I snapped. Her smile slightly faltered. What did she expect? Me to run to her arms screaming 'Mommy!'

Yeaaaaaah...No.

"Why did you call me?"

She looked at me with cautious eyes, as though she was analyzing my mood. Trying to find out whether or not I was safe to approach.

"I heard about you and the Dauntless leader," she says bluntly.

I stared at her in shock. How could she possibly know?!
As though she read my thoughts she let out a small chuckle.

"I have my ways...mothers intuition you could say," she says while snickering. She glances down at her watch. "My time is nearing to an end. I want you to watch out Stormy, things are happening between Dauntless and Erudite that aren't so pleasant. Be on high alert." She tell me. Just as she turned to leave she turned back.

"Oh and one more thing...listening is always before accusing."

And with that...she left.
_________________________________________________________

Finally, I returned to Dauntless with Evelyn's words echoing in my mind.

listening is always before accusing.

I was soon Interrupted by my thoughts when I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Stormy," they voice says quietly. Ever so slowly I turned around to be met with the person the ripped my heart not once but twice. The person who I ignorantly still loved after all the hell he has put me through.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

There was nothing to talk about. I dreaded talking to him in training let alone willingly. Evelyn's voice echoes in my head.

listening is always before accusing.

I nodded.

"Lead the way"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N) Hope you liked that short chapter! I feel like my writing is get sucky-er by the second

What do you guys think?

Anyway...

VOTE

COMMENT!

SHARE

PEACE✌️