Chapter 37

*1 WHOLE YEAR LATER*

Narrators POV

All is fair in love and war...

But the two never really go together, don't they?

A long young love is trying to last while a newly birthed war is coming to hand.

From the age of nine Stormy has felt a love that she had never experienced. She has received love; but not this type.

But now it was destroyed. All because of one serum.

Transmute Serum

As said from the pages of every faction teen's text book, "Transmite Serum is the most barbaric serum ever invented, second to fear stimulants.
The serum creates a form of vapor that enters the circulatory system of the victim. Once fully activated, the person would then see their enemy's as their friends or vice versa. If specific DNA is placed in this serum. The injector will look like whoever the DNA sample belongs too. This newly formed perspective would and could be only seen from the injected member."

Interesting...isn't it?

One would assume that this could be used for good.

But as my mother would say, "assumptions where the mother of all fück ups"

Dearest Stormy huddled in the back corner of the room, cradling herself from the twisted reality that awaited her.

She's seen it all

From Eric doing unwanted things to her and then to loved one's verbal abuse.

She was seeing it all.

The serums injected in her system have now turned her to a phase of doubts. Did Eric really love her? Who really was her siblings? Did Lilly jump the chasm? Or was it just an illusion.

The questions would creep all around her mind.

As a wise man said (or sang in his case)

I've been thinking in my bed, I've been thinking in my bed.

A lot of things in my head

Contemplating in my head

- Trevor Moran

But all was lost for Stormy for everything now confused her now worn out mind.

But there was only one thing left to do,

Hope

However, everything runs out at a certain period of time.

Stormy's POV

The door quietly creaks, signaling that it's about to shut, signaling that my torture is over.

I slightly winced as I managed to get on my feet. Quickly I sprinted towards the door of my room and pushed my foot out, making the door abruptly stop. It slightly creaks as I opened it with my foot. After closing it, I followed the pathway Tony and Jason went through.

Abruptly, I stopped as soon as their loud footsteps came to a halt.

"You really are crazy," Jason stated while looking at his sister. Tony rolled her eyes as I mufflers my chuckle. I've been here for quite some time, but the siblings and their quarrels never get old.

"This is so unfair! He still loves her..." Tony now broke into a rant about how this 'her' was now stealing her lover. I wasn't dumb, I put two and two together to see that 'her' was me.

This was usually what Tony bickered about. I now knew that she despised me only because of Eric...pretty ignorant isn't it? She could hate me for much other reasons, but no, she chose this one reason.