Chapter 11

"Your absolutely sure about this?" Eric asked. I nodded as I combed my hand through my hair.

"I promise I'll be safe," I told him while smiling. He smirked and started towards me. Eric lightly pecked my lips.

"I love you, Stormy," he whispered. I grinned up at him. My heart pounded heavily in my chest. He actually said he loved me.

"I love you too," I said quietly. Just as I pulled away from his embrace I walked towards the door.

"By the way," I started. He turned around with a smug expression, "nice timing, man." I heard him laugh just as I shut the door.

Finally, I set off towards my adventure to the unknown.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I climbed onto the roof of the where house. Goodness I'm out of shape. The only entrance of the building was on the roof. I know it's cray; it's called 'Dauntless' warehouse for a reason.

I opened the hatched of the building and jumped in. Solidly I landed onto the floor. Gracefully, I may add ;). I took in the scene in front of me. The building literally screamed 'Get out!'. You could even throw the word abandoned in there.

Trucks from Amity were all packed in a corners of the four-corned building. I guessing that this was some type of transportation facility back in the day, because there were also a few old Erudite cars piled up in the center.

Suddenly there was a huge bang. I quickly turned around and got into fighting position. When I realized that there was absolutely no threat, I relaxed. Scrambling on the floor where I jumped from was a factionless lady. It wasn't any factionless lady though.

Scrambling on the floor was Evelyn Eaton.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Thoughts?

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

PEACE!✌️✌✌