Chapter 34 (Part 2)

QOTD - Sometimes I just want to cry forever until someone actually stops and notices without thinking I'm weird

- StormyJ

Why do I love the things that are not healthy for me? -Stormy J

Loose lips sink ships but lying lips will shoot hips...

-Stormy J ^^ lol I just needed it to rhyme

Anyway...back to the Story!

"Do I have to go?" Eric groans while pulling me closer to him. I slightly giggled and nodded making him burry his face into the crook of my neck. If only we could stay like this forever...

"I wanna stay like this forever," he murmurs against my skin causing goosebumps to rise. I could feel the slight blush rise into my face.
"Same here," I mutter before checking my watch.

"C'mon Eric, we'll be late." I say while involuntarily getting up.
"What's up with you and Lilly despising meetings?" I asked him as he brushed his fingers through his hair, adjusting his quiff.

"Well Lilly has a reason," he says with a smirk making its way onto his face. "But she'd kick my @$$ if I told you."

I also smirked, knowing that Lilly would do such a thing. "Why don't you like them?" I ask while striding step by step towards him.

"It's not that I don't like them...I just don't like se of the bullshit Ms. Matthews talks about."

I raised an eyebrow just as he said 'Ms. Matthews'.

"One a nose, always a nose," I teased. He glared down at me, causing me to laugh. Abruptly, I stopped to think. Didn't he say, Ms. Matthews?

"Wait, 'Ms. Matthews'? Isn't he married?" I asked. Now that I asked that, I realized how there was no man where Teddy, Tony, and Jason's father should have been when the twisted family visited Dauntless. Well, everyone's twisted except for Jason, he's cool.

Eric shook his head on response.

"He apparently cheated around the time Jason and Teddy where born." He says. I nodded. Then I realized, that Jason and Teddy where twins. They're so different, physically and personality wise.
Suddenly my watch beeped, signaling that it was time to leave.

"Shall we, Mr. Knight?" I asked. He smirked.

"Lead the way, Mrs. Knight" He says with a cheeky wink. I immediately began doing the most horrid thing I was cursed with; blush.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Wake him up, He's snores are getting louder." Veronica hissed at me while nodding her head towards Cole who was wearing sunglasses to cover up the fact that he was sleeping.
Without anyone noticing, I quickly jabbed his lower abdomen. He awoke with a snort.

"Quit snoring, the people from Amity could hear you." I hissed harshly at him.

"You try listening constantly to the yapping of Miss VIP over there. This ain't my first rodeo, Rainey." He says rhetorically. I fiercely glared back as he said 'Rainey'.

"My name is Stormy," I spat. Cole was starting to irritate me. he instantly saw my irritation and smirked.

"What ever you say...Rainey," He says. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity (as though I wasn't immature XD).

"Both of you knock it off..."Lilly hissed. She usually wasn't the kind of person to get easily infuriated. I guess Erudite is starting to infuriate us Dauntless. Well, except for Max and Eric who where listening to Jeannine's every word.
A small gasp suddenly escaped Lilly's lips. Out of pure instinct, I turned towards her to see what was wrong.
Her eyes where wide and her mouth was a gap. I followed the line to where her eyes where to find that she was staring at the ring on my finger.
Just as she opened her mouth, Tony interrupted her.

"How about Lilly and Stormy," She says with a wicked grin.
I glanced at Lilly confused, she kept a straight face yet fear was evident in her eyes.
She slowly stood up, I instantly followed her lead.

"Basically" Jeannine starts to explain. "This serum will put you under its influence."

Well that was informative. It's probably the serum that she would go on about from previous meetings.

Teddy injected us both, mine was slightly more harder, and stepped back. Lilly's posture immediately stiffened, I soon followed.

Panic flooded through my veins instead of the serum I was divergent, meaning I could not react the way Lilly could.

"Now, I will give both girls the task of getting a glass of water." Jeannine says as Tony started to type on her computer screen.

Lilly and I both turned, but as it happened my head started to spin uncontrollably. Instinctively I placed a hand on my head. A heard a gasp and a 'is that a ring?!', but I couldn't respond. My legs felt like jelly, causing me to fall into them.

"What's happening?" I mutter as everything slowly started to fade away...

######################################

"She's divergent," Jeannine stated as I neared the door where all the leaders stood. Max shook his head, dismissing the idea.

"She's been through Dauntless initiation, if she was we would of detected her divergence," Eric says taking my side. I smiled at his statement but it was whipped away once I decree the unease. If only he was right...
Jeanine muttered something along the lines of Dauntless being 'oblivious imbeciles'.

I took a step away from the door and looked around the room I was in. Scarily, everything was white. I still wore the cloths I had on before, everything was intact.
I walked back towards the door.
Almost instantly I stumbled away, not believing my ears.

"No,no,no,no,no..." I mutter while shaking my head in disbelief.

"We'll talk to, Stormy." Max voice rings through the other side of the door.

What's going to happen?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N)
*hides behind curtain, dodging the tomatoes you all are throwing**

What do you guys think? I honestly feel like this could of been waaaay better

But screw the negativity!

I opened a Q&A book for the 'Made of Steel' series cause we all know my story is usually confusing as sh¡t XD and you know, you can ask the characters questions like "OI! Eric! Why the f**k would you do that to Stormy?!" Or stuff like that lol

So make sure you...

VOTE!

COMMEEEEEENT

And SHARE!

Peace on the streets! SAAAN!

P.S if you understood that ^^^then I'll love you forever!!!