Chapter 34 (part 1)

Who's ready for a chapter full of feels?

**3rd POV*

The banquet 'unfortunately' had to come to can end. All Dauntles leaders reiterated to their rooms...except for two.

The leader's meeting was only in a few hours, so the couple decided to go exploring.

Eric, who was a born Erudite, was bored of the almost everyday average scenery yet watched in amusement as his girlfriend took in every spec of Erudite's fascinations.

"I got a surprise for you," He tells her while interlocking their fingers. Stormy snaps out of her daydreaming state and turns to him with wide eyes. She looked like a child who was offered a lifetime supply of candy.

"You didn't have to plan anything..." She said quietly but trailed off, wondering what Eric had planned for them.

Eric strode up to her, so close that their bodies where touching.

"Close your eyes," He says softly. She did as he said out of total trust. Yet there was a small prong in the back of her head. It wasn't that she didn't trust him- far from that actually- as much as stormy hated this about herself, she had a memorable memory. She could never forget.

"Ready?" Eric asks, breaking her out of her thoughts. Stormy bobbled her head up and down eagerly. Slowly, Eric peeled his hands away from her face. Stormy gasped at the sight in front of her.

The steel handle bars glistened in the setting sun. the black leather seats contrasted with the silver making any human eye dilate to the point of blackness.

His surprise was a motorcycle.

Stormy's eyes where glued onto the contraption as though it would leave by disintegrating. Eric chuckled and gently pushed her towards the bike.
"Get on," He says quietly. Instead, Stormy spun around and wrapped her arms around Eric's neck. His arms immediately wrapped themselves around her torso.

Butterflies frantically fluttered in Stormy's stomach during the embrace. She felt safe in his arms. It was as though no one could hurt either of them as long as they where with each other.
Eric's cringe worthy past nor The Dauntless Assasin could hurt these two.
Stormy looked up into his smoldering grey eyes. They hypnotized her with its light color.
"Thank you," she whispered up to him. A small smile crept onto Eric's usual void of emotion face. A smile that shows only once every full moon.

"Let's go!" Stormy exclaimed before swinging a leg across the back leather seat. Eric let out a chuckle as he also got onto the motorcycle. The engine revved up and a small hum was heard from the enteral compartment. "Hold on!" Eric says before speeding off.
The speed of a bullet was not even close to how fast they where going. Stormy let out a girlish squeal as she tightened her steel grip on Eric's waist. The wind sent Stormy's low-back hair whip in the wind.

"WHOO-HOO!" Stormy cheered while pumping a fist in the air.

Ever since she was young it was a dream of hers to ride a motorcycle. Such contraptions such as these where only told in old before-war fairy tails. Well, this was her's come true, and she wouldn't have wanted it with anyone else.

Stormy's POV

Bliss

The feeling of having complete happiness.

Then why does it feel like the calm before the storm?

"Stormy" Eric's voice breaks me out of my constant and overflowing thoughts. We where lazily laying underneath a shaded tree. My head rested on top of Eric's chest as his arms where both wrapped around me protectively.

"Yeah?" I asked realizing that I hadn't answered. He watched me in amusement as I sat up. He soon followed my actions. I leaned my head against the tree and closed my eyes, savoring this blissful moment. Slowly, I peered open one eye and glanced at Eric who was fiddling with the hem of his vest. My eye traveled towards his bulky arms that where well suited in that vest.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

My head snapped up to see a smirking Eric. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I know another thing out could do with that tongue," Eric adds as his smirk grew larger. I scrunched up my nose and looked away so he couldn't see my blush. It annoyed me how easy I blush. I felt a hand-Eric's-grasp my chin, making me turn to him.

"Don't hinds from me," he murmured before pecking my flushed cheek. I shyly looked up at him. Eric looked confident yet his eyes held nervousness making me slightly worried.

"I don't know how to do this..." he muttered before glancing behind me.

That's when it happened.

Eric pulled himself up and propped himself up on one knee. I slightly gasped as he took my hand is his.

"Stormy Marie Caylen, I love you with all my heart ever since we where little kids. Everything about you draws me closer and closer like a child towards fire. Our pasts have not only made us stronger, but together. Knowing what the other has been through, we mended each others pieces I say painfully slowly," He says with a low chuckle. "I've put you through many afflictions yet you forgave me. We may be made of secrets but we're made of steel, baby.
So, will you marry me?"
He finally asks while holding up a small box with a ring inside.

By now, tears brimmed the tear line of my eyes. I've read in books before how the woman always bursts out crying when the man proposed. I always though that this was totally fake and was only meant for entertainment and drama purposes...just for the dramatic effect of the book.
But no. This is actually happening. They weren't tears of sorrow...they where tears of joy?
I was at total loss of words. I smiled and nodded before jumping into Eric's massive arms.

"Yes," I whispered in his ear. "A thousand times yes."

Eric pulled away from me and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck as he tightens his grip around my waist.

I was engaged, with the person I loved most in my life, everything felt perfect. Judge perfect, just by laying in Eric's arms I forget about all my burdens. It feels like we where the only two people on this earth.

I guess there really is such a thing as fairy tail endings.

(A/N) do you even read these? If you are, then...heeeeeey.
Just got a few stuff to saaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

#⃣1⃣ THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO VOTE COMMENT AND READ THIS SERIES ILYSM!!

#⃣2⃣ in a way it's #⃣1⃣ 'cause the previous one wasn't really an announcement...

If you didn't know...theres a story called 'Enigmatic' (it's a divergent Eric x OC) and there was this Q&A story where you'll ask questions to me (the author) or the characters and I'll answer them! Makes sense? Probably not..
Basically you enter these questions and I'll answer them...should I make one?

#⃣3⃣ I AM HOOOOOKED ONTO THIS STORY LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP! It's called 'Black Beauty' it's a divergent Eric story (duh!) by the amazing @idauntlesswarrior CHECK OUT HER STORY CAUSE IT IS AWESOMESAUSE! I hope I can write like her someday☺️ shhhh...dont tell her XD

Anywhore...

VOTE

COMMENT!!

SHARE

PEACE✌️😊✌

I feel like i could of done so much better ;-;

Don't think I am emo^^ not that there anything wrong with it...Aah! You know what I'll shut up now