A Pocketdimention Tour with a Twist

"Hi, Raphael," you said with a smile, closing your book. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

It's only been a day since Raphael brought you to Chuck's place. The blessing worked its magic and you no longer felt like you were about to throw up your guts or pass out at any given moment. Although, you learned about an interesting quirk that the blessing on your hand gave you. It tingled a little whenever an angel was near you, each tingle being distinctly different. You've been able to figure out that there was a certain, prominent tingle when Raphael was around.

"I see you've figured out the Identifier." Raphael raised a brow at you and smirked. "Normally it takes a week for the human to figure it out. Well done."

"I didn't really figure it out," you said shrugging. "It was more like, I felt a new sensation and linked it to the blessing on my hand."

"What have you been reading?" Raphael asked, sitting next to you.

You showed him the novel and saw a hint of disgust in his eyes. "I wanted to catch up on events without bothering you or other angels. You guys are probably busy with the apocalypse thing, right?"

"What exactly do you need to catch up on?" Raphael narrowed his eyes at you. "What could you possibly learn from Supernatural?"

"I could learn about demons and monsters," you suggested. "I can also learn what their weaknesses are and use it to my advantage if I ever come across a monster."

"The Winchesters are hardly the ones you should learn from," Raphael plucked the book out of your hands and halfheartedly threw it onto the coffee table. "Those miserable, little pains are only alive today because of my siblings, they won't teach you how to survive."

"I'm well aware, Raphael," you snorted. "But, these books can give me a basic understanding about certain monsters and what to look out for."

Raphael sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. His wings shook a little, ruffling his feathers "Luckily, I came at the right time." You gave Raphael a confused look as he started to explain. "Do you remember what Michael said at the end of your meeting yesterday?"

"About taking me to my new home?" You asked. "I was curious about that but forgot to ask you."

"Well, your curiosity will be satisfied very soon," Raphael said your name as he stood up. "I've already notified Chuck that you will be with me for the rest of the day."

"And where exactly will we be going?" you questioned, raising a brow as you stood up. 

"It isn't far," Raphael assures you. "But, I do need you to open the door."

"Open the door?" You repeated, cocking your head in confusion. "You're going to have to explain how you, as an Archangel, can't open a door."

"Because this area was not built for me to live in," Raphael answered, pulling you to a closet door. "Give me your hand." You put your non-dominant hand in Raphael's and let him press your hand against the middle of the door. "Focus on the blessing and imagine yourself unlocking a door. You will also need to turn your hand to the left."

You nodded as you did exactly what Raphael said. Just as your hand turned ninety degrees, you heard a click and the door started to open without you or Raphael touching the handle. The door opened a little away from you and a little bit of light peaked out from the cracks as you watched in awe. Raphael motioned for you to go in, nudging you forward. You dropped your hand and slowly stepped through the door and into the giant room.

The area you stepped into had a large courtyard area decorated as a living space. There was a large couch in the middle of the room with a large tv facing it. Behind the couch and tv were five doors, each with a different angelic figure etched into the wood. The angels had their eyes closed and looked like what they would in religious depictions of angels. On the left and right of the room were staircases leading to a balcony above the five doors on the first floor. Four more doors were stationed at the balcony, all being blank except for one. The door on the far left had a glowing depiction of Raphael holding a staff. On either side of you were hallways that led to God knows where.