Being An Honourary Angel is Fucking Taxing

"So, you're like an honourary angel?"

"Not quite," you snorted.

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a human," you teased, grinning at Adam. "I've just been Blessed by one of the Four Archangelic Brothers."

It's been a hard two months for you and the rest of the House of the Blessed. With the Apocalypse getting worse and helping Don get through losing Zachariah, there were a lot of emotions. It was also the first time the House of the Blessed lost a member, angelic or mortal, and you had to figure out how to carefully interact with Don while not alienating him from the group. Since he learned of Zachariah's death, Don's been cold and distant, with good reason, to everyone around him. You all gave him his space and Don's slowly been opening back up. In the meantime, your Hunts have been increased along with your training to counteract the plethora of demon activity. Michael and Raphael were hoping you could diminish Lucifer's army significantly with how far you've come so they've been sending you on Demon Hunt after Demon Hunt. There were times when you were gone from the House of the Blessed for days on end. This was one of those days when you could relax without a random demon trying to spill your guts everywhere for the sake of The Almighty Lord Lucifer. Yes, one of those things actually said that to you. Anyway, Michael decided that now was a good time to get you and Adam properly acquainted before the battle. 

"Does that not make you an Honourary Angel?" Adam asked, raising a brow. "You literally run this place."

"Michael told you that?" You asked, sipping your drink as Adam nodded. "Okay," huffed putting your drink down and gesturing to the House around you. "In here? Yes, I'm in charge of anything and everyone that comes into this... pocket dimension. Hell, even Michael has to ask for my permission to enter."

"What about God?" Adam questioned, sipping his drink.

"Not sure," you said, pointing at him. "I may get a chance to ask him after the whole Apocalypse thing is over but I'm not willing to bet on it." 

"Fair enough." Adam gestured for you to continue your earlier explanation.

"So, in her, no one surpasses my authority," you said before pointing toward the exit. "But the second I step out of this area, I am only in charge of the people who have been Blessed. That's it." You leaned forward and rested your head on your hand. "Now... How much has Michael told you about me?"

"Are you trying to find a way to ban Michael from the House?" Adam asked, teasingly skeptical.

"Absolutely not," you said, shaking your head while grinning ear-to-ear. "I'm just curious what kind of gossip Archangels get into."

Adam laughed a little as he nodded. "Fine. Uh... he practically gave me your whole backstory along with a lot of unnecessary information."

"The backstory I get," you commented, grabbing your drink. "What was the unnecessary info?"

"Your exact height and weight in both the metric and imperial system down to the decimal point," Adam started to list off everything that Michael told him about you. "How painful your period is and your exact cycle..."

"He did not," you gasped.

"Oh, he did," Adam said, nodding as he remembered a certain detail. "Now, these weren't his words, but I know that you're a Monster Fucker." That made you choke on your drink and start bursting out laughing. You were snorting in between coughs as Adam laughed at you, trying not to spill his own drink. 

"Raphael promised that wouldn't see the light of day," you laughed, cursing. "Fuck!"

"Flirting with a vampire, huh?" Adam continued to tease you as you laughed and laughed, trying to control your breathing in between. "Did he taste like a corpse?"