This is Going to Be a Hard Pill to Swallow

A good month has passed since Chuck dropped that bomb on you and you were fucking terrified. You had barely been in this world and you were just starting to get comfortable. While Chuck assured you that this prophecy took place within a year, you were devastated. Two deaths in less than a year were something only the Winchesters dealt with and you weren't exactly part of that lineage. You didn't want to die a second time, especially after all the good things that were happening to you. You made friends and had a new family after yours was forcibly ripped away from you. And it was gonna happen again.

Maybe that was why you spent all of your free time in the library now...

You were buried in a mountain of books. All of them were containing theories and information regarding prophets. There was a lot of material on the subject. You were taking notes on important things about prophets and all the similarities throughout the many texts you read through. You even wrote down everything you could remember about Supernatural's janked-up lore on Prophets. There had to be something in the show's many inconsistencies that could help you escape your fate. But, in all of the books and lore, there was nothing. Even the show only mentioned Prophecy when Chuck is on screen. Kevin and Donatello could only read the Words of God that were left behind but neither of them received Prophecies like Chuck. Granted, that might've been because Chuck was God but you were still kind of hopeful. 

"How's research going over here?" Aziraphale asked, poking his head out from behind the corner. You told him that you wanted to learn more about Prophets, which was true, and he just dumped every bit of information the library had on the topic. "Learn anything new?"

"You could say that," you huffed, closing the book in front of you. "I've learned more sitting here than I have in my entire life, yet I have nothing."

"Well, what exactly are you trying to learn?" Aziraphale asked, stepping close to you. He glanced over the notes you took to try and get a clue. "Are you perhaps attempting to avoid fate?" 

"In a way," you sighed, leaning back into your seat.

"Are you trying to stop the Apocalypse?" Aziraphale asked, a scolding tone to his voice. "You know how Heaven feels about that."

"Well aware," you chuckled, shaking your head. "It's not that. Chuck said something to me the other day and it really scared me."

Aziraphale gave you a concerned look before pulling up a chair and sitting next to you. "Does Raphael know?"

"He knows that I've been acting off," you sighed, nodding. "He's asked a few times but I kept avoiding the question."

"You should speak with Raphael," Aziraphale said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "He has your best interest at heart. I guarantee you that Raphael is greatly concerned but he can not help if you don't let him." Your shoulders relaxed under Aziraphale's touch as he continued. "Raphael also has the largest collection of reading material in the cosmos. If anyone can help you find answers, it's him."

"...okay," you sighed, nodding slowly. "I'll talk to him when I get the chance."

"You could contact him now," Aziraphale suggested, tapping the Blessing on your hand. "He'll drop whatever he's doing to come to your aid."

"That's what I don't want him to do," you said. "Raphael has a lot of important work to finish. Besides," you gave Aziraphale a strained smile as you stood up, "it's almost time for Group Training."

"Just talk to him, okay?" Aziraphale said, flicking his wrist to make the books disappear.

"I will," you said, walking backwards to the exit. "I promise."