Get Your Entitled, Feathered Ass Away From Death

Everyone in the room, celestial and not, stared at you with wide eyes as you stumbled backward, tripping over your own feet. You fell to the ground but were carefully caught by Lucifer. Raphael had gotten up to get to you but Lucifer flew the very short distance between the couch and you to save time and stop you from hitting the ground. Lucifer was concerned that if he grabbed your arm, it would just detach from your body. No, Lucifer elected to catch your entire body, or what's left of it, before it hit the ground. Your head hit his shoulder as Lucifer wrapped his arms around you, surprising everyone even more. You weren't exactly focused on which Archangel caught you, but more so on your skeletal hands that had some charred skin clinging to your bones. Your hands were shaking as you tried to tell yourself to look away but your eyes wouldn't listen, they were fixated on your shaking hands and Raphael's sigil hovering just over your skeletal non-dominant hand. The Blessing was glowing purple and followed your hand, still attached to the skin that was no longer there. The thing was, while your body was in shamble, you felt absolutely nothing. That was what scared you the most. You barely even acknowledged Raphael, Michael and Castiel as they surrounded you, asking questions about your well-being while curiously observing your situation.

"I've only seen dead humans look like this," Lucifer said, frowning as he eyes the gaping hole in your left side.

"Did you not hear me earlier, Lucifer?" Death asked, chuckling when Lucifer glared at him. "She's already dead." Death paused as he stepped closer to you, entertaining the angels' reactions. Lucifer's grip on you tightened as his eyes flashed red while the remaining angels knelt, ready to pounce at Death should he take another step closer. "Well, she's stuck between life and death but you children understand what I mean."

"What have you done to her?" Raphael demanded, growling as his eyes flashed purple.

"Nothing that she can't learn to do herself," Death hummed, waving at you to get your attention. "Think about all the situations you probably shouldn't have survived," Death told you. "All of the miraculous ways you got out without your little Guardian Archangel popping down." Your eye widened as you recalled all the times you escaped situations but dismissed it as Raphael helping you from Heaven. But the situation that stood out the most was when you got out of the cuffs Asmodeus put you in the other day. You looked down at your hands once more, examining your thumbs. They could easily go into different positions that would otherwise be painful or downright impossible for most other humans. You dismissed your odd, unharmed escape only because of how smashed Lucifer's drug made you. "There you go," Death chuckled. "You've been making unintentional minor switches between the two forms when you needed to. Now, just concentrate on how you want to appear and you'll look alive once again."

Taking Death's advice, you tried to calm yourself down and imagined your skin reappearing. You thought hard as you slowly started to regain feeling in your legs, it was slow but it was working. It was like one of the first few times you summoned your Archangel Blade. You started gaining feeling through your body until your head was finally looking normal again. Taking a deep breath, you made sure you did have your lungs before looking down at your torso. It was just like when you first got to the Supernatural world, there was no trace of the grenade that killed you whatsoever. 

"Hey, Lucifer?" You said, earning a hum from him. "Please let go of me, you're really fucking cold."

"Sure, little dove," Lucifer huffed out a laugh as he let go of you, letting you stand up. 

The other angels were standing in seconds, surrounding you to check on your well-being. You felt coddled by them and a little awkward considering what just happened. Raphael was being the most mother-hen-like as carefully touched you and inspected where your injuries used to be. You didn't know why he was the most worried when Raphael could literally feel everything you go through but appreciated it in an awkward way. Castiel was also very concerned but didn't touch you because Raphael looked like he was about to rip someone's head off and Castiel quite liked his head attached to his neck. Michael and Lucifer were both a little closer to you than Castiel but haven't touched you for the same reason.