Chuck... This is a Tumour

"Good, you're here," Chuck said, pulling you into his home. "We need to talk."

"It's good to see you too," you said as Chuck directed you to his kitchen. 

Chuck asked you a few days ago if you could come over for lunch. He wanted to catch up with you since the Convention. While you did text and call when something came up or when he wanted to talk, this would be the first time you've seen Chuck face-to-face in almost two weeks. You were oddly excited to see him considering that he could erase you from existence with a snap of his fingers. It may have been because you've started considering Chuck as a friend. He's been kind to you more than once and you've tried to match that kindness the best you could. You had an idea for when things really started escalating with the Apocalypse but had to run it by Michael and Raphael when you got the chance.

"So, I saw how that Hunt against Lucifer played out," Chuck said, stopping by the computer. "And, firstly, I want to say I'm really sorry about Jo and Ellen."

"It's alright, Chuck," you said, giving him a small smile. "Unless you were the Hellhound that mortally injured Jo, it's not your fault." You stood next to Chuck and looked at the screen he so obviously wanted you to check out. "What's gotten you so worked up?"

"So, you know how I had you proofread The Real Ghostbusters?" Chuck asked, scratching his chin. You nodded, recalling what exactly Chuck asked from you around a week ago. He emailed you the first draft of The Real Ghostbusters to proofread since you did play a large part in the story. He wasn't sure if publishing it was jeopardizing your safety or not. So, you read through it and told him about a few changes he could make. Really, it was just not mentioning Raphael by name or your Blessing at all. Instead, Chuck wrote that you had a friend in a really high place. "I need you to proofread the next book, Abandon All Hope... It's mainly just the one chapter that the Big Guy Upstairs wants to focus on you."

"Sure, I'll check it out," you said, nodding.

"Yes," Chuck said, clapping his hands. "Thank you."

"Thank you for being concerned for my safety," you chuckled, sitting down. "I'm glad that you want to make sure I'm safe."

You took the next half an hour reading through the chapter Chuck titled Let There Be Blood and wrote down some notes on a notepad Chuck gave you. There were some grammatical errors and run-on sentences but it wasn't as bad as you thought. In fact, Let There Be Blood was one of Chuck's best chapters. Of course, that could have been your ego talking but you quite enjoyed it. Raphael wasn't mentioned by name and neither was your Blessing as you read through the story. There were one or two edits that you suggested to Chuck about the Archangel Blade being yours. 

"Maybe use subtext to suggest that the weapon is mine," you said, pointing out the paragraph that stated you were pulling out your Archangel Blade. "Maybe use the or an?"

"Yeah, sure thing," Chuck said, nodding. He quickly snuck in between you and the computer to make the edits you suggested. "How does that look?" Chuck asked, showing you the newly edited paragraph. 

"Looks good," you said, smiling. "Hell, this is a really good first draft."

"You think so?" Chuck asked, visibly happy. 

"Of course," you said, nodding. "I mean, you could add a little more detail about how Sam and Dean felt when they found out the Colt didn't work. Make them feel more human and everything."

"That I can do," Chuck said, chuckling. "Anything else?"

"No," you said, pausing to think. "I can't think of anything." Standing up, you stepped around the table. You were starting to get hungry and whatever Chuck had in the oven smelled delicious. "Whatcha got in the oven?" You asked.