I Always Did Love the Beach

You were on vacation indefinitely.

Raphael discussed with you shortly after he finished hunting down the rest of the monsters Müller made deals with. He said that it would be good for your mental health and his sanity if you took a vacation from Hunting for a few weeks- or, preferably, a year -for you to recharge. And, well, not go through life-threatening situations every week. You agreed but asked if you could still help out if you were called. Because of your deal with Sam, you were obligated to still come to his aid when he and Dean asked but you also wanted to help the Judha Initiative whenever they called too. Raphael was reluctant but agreed nonetheless, asking that you informed both parties that you were trying to relax given all the situations you were involved in recently. 

It's been a good month since you started your vacation and no one's called, respecting your need for a break. Now, you were just sitting in a lounge chair on a private island that Don owned. It was just off the coast of LA and had beautiful foliage. Yeah, turned out Don wasn't just rich, he was in the top 1% but, unlike the others, Don didn't flaunt his money as much. The private island was more of a joke purchase and regularly used it for family vacations. Don offered it up as a vacation spot the week previously and took you to the island via the House of the Blessed's door. There was a beach house with enough room for a small family and environmentally-friendly systems for power and water. All that you needed to do was stock the fridge which was an easy feat with the fridge in the House of the Blessed restocking itself. You were set for a two-week vacation on the island and greatly appreciated it.

"Here, grabbed you a snack too," your companion said as she handed you a small plate with some fruit on it and a drink.

"Thanks, Meg," you said, setting the plate on your lap and taking a sip of the drink.

Oh, did I forget to mention the Demon Detail Lucifer assigned to you?

Meg has never failed Lucifer and was proud of it, so he assigned her to keep you safe- with Raphael's permission, of course -about a week ago. You didn't mind and didn't have a qualm with Meg so she's been following you whenever you left the House of the Blessed. With Meg keeping an eye on you, no demon would dare look at you, let alone approach you. There was once or twice when a demon looked at you with the intent to kill you but with your Blessing's warning, you were able to let Meg know and she was able to take care of it before the demon could even blink. Since Meg was charged with keeping an eye on you, Don invited her to spend time on his island with you as a safety precaution as long as her memory of the island's whereabouts was erased. Raphael said he would personally wipe her memory once you returned, you just needed to let Raphael know when you were leaving.

"I got a message from Lord Lucifer earlier," Meg said, sitting down in the lounge chair next to you. "He is planning on coming to see you here."

"Really?" you hummed, raising a brow. "Did he give a reason why?"

"No, nor does he need one," Meg said, flicking her sunglasses off the top of her head and over her eyes. 

"Sure," you snorted, munching on a piece of fruit. "Maybe you don't need to hear a reason but this isn't exactly my island or yours. I have no idea if Don's okay with Lucifer being here." 

"He said you would be skeptical, so he's speaking to Raphael," Meg said. "Ask him, you'll see."

"Alright," you said, calling to Raphael. "Question: Is Lucifer currently asking if he can visit Don's island?"

"I see Meg informed you," Raphael chuckled. "Yes, he is. I'm currently with Don, Lucifer, and Esther deciding if it's alright. I will keep you updated."

"Thank you," you said, smiling when you heard Esther was with them. Esther was kind to you "Alright, you were right."

"I usually am," Meg chuckled, throwing a grape in her mouth. "I'm successful that way."