Let's Hurt Tonight

The top of the sun was just poking out of the horizon, night would drape the large farm in darkness with you and the angels making up your company in it. Ishim told you and Lucifer that Müller was leaving the hotel around the time Ishim got there. After investigating Müller's room, Ishim discovered that Müller had a meeting with a small group of Djinn. So, the three of you made your way over without flying- because you weren't about to almost throw up on your shoes again -and have been waiting for the sun to go down. It was easier to sneak around in the guise of the night so you could catch Müller and the three Djinn by surprise. Finally, the sun set completely and Lucifer started to pull you forward, helping you navigate through your dark surroundings. While you still tripped over the odd tree trunk, he was pretty thorough with keeping you away from protruding objects.

"That's a large farmhouse," you whispered when the three of you got close to the house, hiding in the thicket of trees. The farmhouse you mentioned was huge and looked like something Tony Stark would buy for a weekend getaway.

"I don't think you can even call it that," Lucifer whispered back, raising a brow at the absurdity of the house. "That thing's more like a mansion, why get a hotel room?"

"Maybe he has some stuff to do in town and doesn't want to wake up at dawn for the commute?" You suggested with a shrug.

"Well if that isn't one of the laziest things I have heard of for humans," Lucifer scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Expensive too," you added with a sigh. "Rich people," you said as you stood up and backed away from the bush you and Lucifer were crouched behind. "Does he have a specific meeting room?"

"Yep," Lucifer said, recalling the house's layout from when he scoped the place out earlier. "Upper West side of the house, it overlooks most of the land." Lucifer pointed to the square- almost entirely glass room -to the right at the top floor of the house. "The guy likes flaunting his money."

"Alright," you hummed, formulating a small plan in your head. "Ishim, were you able to find out how long this meeting would be?"

"It should have just started," Ishim answered, watching a light come on through the windows of the meeting room and shadow figures walk across the room. "I believe the meeting should last from half an hour to an hour at most."

"So we have a bit of time," you said, nodding. "I think a blitz attack would be the best course of action. Sneak through the house- no, we aren't flying -and get the drop on them."

"We would need to avoid security cameras and some guards," Lucifer said.

"And by avoid, you mean destroy, right?" You asked, looking back at Lucifer.

"Maybe."

"Are they Thule members?"

"Would you let me kill them if I said yes?"

"Lucifer," you groaned, rubbing the bridge of your nose. "Are they Thule members or not?"

"They're Ku Klux Klan members," Lucifer admitted, snorting since he could still kill them for their crimes. Lucifer pointed at the two guards stationed near the front door, the only figures you could remotely see. "Though, they are trying to learn the Thule's secrets."

"Fuck," you groaned, running your hand down your face as you squinted to try and see the guards properly. Lucifer took note of your struggle and used his Grace to temporarily enhance your vision so you could see what the two guards looked like. "The KKK now-" you paused as you recognized one of the men. "Holy shit," you snorted, holding in a laugh. "I guess he would be out of jail now."

The man you recognized was the same man from around three months ago that pulled a gun on you when you went for food with Sam, Dean, and Castiel. You were still high on adrenaline at the time since that incident happened not twelve hours after you initially met Lucifer... when he was summoning Death. The guy was no longer dressed like a white-trash rapper anymore but he was in a long white robe, all he was missing was the pointed hood. While you weren't surprised that he was out of police custody, you didn't exactly expect to see him again.